This version, R370 U1, is the first to support the Quadro Series P6000/P5000 graphics cards, including CUDA 8.0 support on the Pascal architecture.
This driver is from the R370 Quadro New Feature [QNF] driver branch. Users occasionally select QNF for bug fixes, new features, new VR headset support or new Game Engine support.
For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please download the Optimal Drivers for Enterprise [ODE] driver.
New features in this branch:
The NVCapture SDK can now capture a Mosaic display
OpenGL VR SDK 1.4: Implemented GL_NV_gpu_multicast extension
Vulkan VR: Implemented cross-API interoperability between Vulkan and DirectX 11 for VR HMDs
VRDirect: Added support for Microsoft DirectX Graphics Infrastructure (DXGI) 2 Preview
Implemented FastSync: New VSync mode that allows DirectX applications to render faster than the display refresh rate yet display frames without tearing.
Driver branch: r370_00-201
DriverVer = 09/22/2016, 126.96.36.19995
NVIDIA_DEV.13FA.11C9.10DE = "NVIDIA Quadro M3000 SE"
NVIDIA_DEV.1B30 = "NVIDIA Quadro P6000"
NVIDIA_DEV.1BB0 = "NVIDIA Quadro P5000"
NVIDIA Inspector - Version 188.8.131.52 (.NET Framework 2 or above)
- fixed GDDR5X detection
- fixed voltage reading for pascal
- disabled max boost clock detection for pascal (quick fix for 3rd party curve reset on inspector start)
- readded button and jumplist entry for profile inspector if exists
- added CLI param "-lockVoltagePoint"
NVIDIA Profile Inspector - Version 184.108.40.206 (.NET Framework 4 or above)
- added 'export current profile including predefined settings' to menu
- fixed empty profile export if no setting is set but only application(s)
- fixed crash if nvd3dumx file is not present (WDDM2.1 driver)
- updated setting constants to R367
- added setting decryptor for encrypted 3dvision settings
- improved import error handling
- show nvidia icon for predefined profiles in modified profile list
- added CLI param "-silent"
- added CLI param "-silentImport"
- added some 3d vision settings to CSN file (by DarkStarSword)
- added OpenGL version override to CSN file
- added FastSync to CSN file
- added FrameRateLimiterV2 values to CSN file