v163.44 VISTA 32bit | NVIDIA, BiOSHOCK

®®®

Quality of v163.44 Vista 32bit  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you recommend this driver?

• No
    • Yes

Guest Andreas
it would be better those who can't installed list out what graphic card are they using.

Currently i am using 8600m GT (acer 5920). No problem in installing.

Im on exact the same system, but i can't even find the files, can any 1 post a link or tell me where they are? the hint above says " you have to use the pre-packaged drivers" but i can't seem to find them...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ®®®

• ScaryMovies

• slybeans

• ardiev

Im on exact the same system, but i can't even find the files, can any 1 post a link or tell me where they are? the hint above says " you have to use the pre-packaged drivers" but i can't seem to find them...

What files, what are you talking about? Everything you need is on page 1..

Just DL the driver and the modded INF, follow the FAQ (I used the "have disk" method and I'm on a Acer Aspire 5920G) and install the driver. Worked perfectly for me.

hey, i hope someone can get back to me on this...

whenever i install any drivers, i follow the step by step instructions for vista manual installation, ive tried the modded inf file, but nothing was working (i just found out its not just this driver, its a bunch of ones that ive downloaded from here)

the funny thing is, before i did a factory restore on my computer (dell xps - Inspiron M1710 on vista 32 bit), i used to be able to run this driver no problem... but now my screen goes really glitched, it looks like thick, random vertical poles running down my screen, and it mirrors a separate part of the screen on the poles, so its not like black lines or anything, just like reflections of other parts of the screen... anyways, its weird, and i've never seen it before. but now my screen goes super-screwed after about 40 seconds on any decently high resolutions, especially anything 1900x(xxxx)

the thing i don't understand, was it was only until after the factory restore, that everything got screwed up.

any help would be much appreciated,

Got a few problems with this driver. Using 6200 go and the first time round, it said that windows had a problem installing the driver, second time it bluescreened, then when I finally got it working it seemed to refuse to use the Aero (DWM) interface anymore (the one with transparency and animations). No matter what driver I reverted to after that it didnt want to use Aero, even though Windows gave this driver a much higher rating than the one that came with Vista for this card!.

There was no option for Aero in the advanced window colour and appearance, only basic and of course Classic.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

I m using a laptop hp Dv6642 ca

intel 2 core 1.5Ghz

2GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS

i have donwloaded this driver for bioshock but it still not working ,after the plane cinematic .the game crashe!Can som1 help mee plz?

• 3 weeks later...

hey does anyone know of anywhere to get drivers of 163.44+ compatable with a 7150m/630m all of the ones on this site that i find dont work

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Wondering

hey i was just wondering, i used this for the gears of war game and i used the modded inf. i started the game and everything went fine, but like 3 into the menu the game just crashes? wats wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the same error...trying to run this with a Lenovo T61 with Quadro 140M video. Please help!

whats the problem with the download link.i just cant seem to donwload the driver file.it just keep saying forbidden error 404.anyone have a clue?

Guest Scott
Ok I'm having a problem. Also let me note that im running Vista (32-Bit) on Boot Camp and I have a 8600M GT. I've downloaded the Vista 32-bit file and the modified .INF, replaced it in the folder and tried to run the setup but I get an error saying "Setup detected that the operating system in use is not Windows Vista [32-bit]." Does anyone know what to do?

I am having the same problem, pissed off, and Toshiba is no help at all.

• 8 months later...

i installed it but, i get an error message:

het NVIDIA-installatieprogramma kon geen stuurprogramma's vinden die compatibel zijn met uw huidge hardware. het installatieprogramma gaat nu afsluiten

(dutch)

it basically say he couldn't find the compatibal driver with the hardware?

i have version:

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS 156.65

can someone help me on this?

thnx

grtz dexto