LaptopVideo2Go Forums

PROBLEM WITH MY NVDIA GE FORCE GO 7400 WITH TURBOCACHE

Guest ANGEL

Hi,

i have a vaio notebooK model VGN-FE11H, I recently install the game timeshift and when i try to run it and appear a messege sayng i need to update my graphic card. So i just try to find the latest driver version for my graphic card i was in nvidia web site and i post a question and they just say to me that i have to look on the web of my laptop manufactured. But i was in the vaio web site and i already have the latest one i can download from them, but these version, the one i have is from december 2004 and they didnt change for i new version.

Also when i want to run the game with out update the driver version, the laptop, after 2 or 3 minutes tryng to charge the game, rebbot and appear in a blue screan something, but ist to fast and the text what appear is to long to read in just 1 second. After that the system rebbot normaly.

the question is, if vaio and nvidia how supost must to offer me the latest version for my graphic card dont do it, where i can i find it if exist?????????

thank very much and sorry for my english

Why, you can find it right here in this website.

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/nvidia/165se...16743_vista.exe

This is the latest driver for NVidia cards in Vaio notebooks, and so far the best driver for Vaio I have seen. They were released in November 2007 and they fully support the Nvidia 7400.

Just download as it is and install, you don't need to download any INFs or anything.

Hope that was helpful!

Why, you can find it right here in this website.

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/nvidia/165se...16743_vista.exe

This is the latest driver for NVidia cards in Vaio notebooks, and so far the best driver for Vaio I have seen. They were released in November 2007 and they fully support the Nvidia 7400.

Just download as it is and install, you don't need to download any INFs or anything.

Hope that was helpful!

thank for your fast answer, but it dindt work, the install software you recommend me is for windows vista and i have windows xp media version.

Can you p`lesase replay me and post the link fwith the driver for the OS i have.

thanks a lot.

Well then, this is the latest driver for your card on Windows XP (it works on Media Center as well).

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/nvidia/155series/15687.exe

But make sure you look around the website the next time. There is a section in this forum where all the drivers can be found. Some people may get annoyed if you depend on just asking without looking.

Anyway, answer back if your problem was solved. It is always good to get feedback.

• 1 month later...