Latest INF for driver: 178.13 XP, Vista (x84, x86)
INF Supports (currently):
NVIDIA_G92.DEV_0617.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTX" NVIDIA_G92.DEV_0608.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTX" NVIDIA_G92.DEV_060B.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GT"NVIDIA_G92.DEV_060C.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX"NVIDIA_G94.DEV_0628.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS"NVIDIA_G94.DEV_062A.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9700M GTS"NVIDIA_G96.DEV_0648.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS"NVIDIA_G84.DEV_0406.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS"NVIDIA_G98.DEV_06E9.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS"NVIDIA_G84.DEV_0409.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT"NVIDIA_G84.DEV_0407.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT"NVIDIA_G86.DEV_0428.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8400M G"NVIDIA_G71.DEV_0297.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX"NVIDIA_G71.DEV_0299.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GTX"NVIDIA_G70.DEV_0099.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7800 GTX"NVIDIA_G71.DEV_0298.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GS"NVIDIA_G70.DEV_0098.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7800"NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600"NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300"NVIDIA_C51.DEV_0247.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100"NVIDIA_G94.DEV_063A.1 = "NVIDIA Quadro FX 2700M"NVIDIA_G84.DEV_040D.1 = "NVIDIA Quadro FX 1600M"NVIDIA_G71.DEV_029D.1 = "NVIDIA Quadro FX 3500M"NVIDIA_G71.DEV_029A.1 = "NVIDIA Quadro FX 2500M"Important Notes
- INF is for Clevo Laptops only installing it on other systems may cause problems. Clevo laptops are usually rebranded and re-sold under a new name from re sellers such as ROCK, SAGER, EUROCOM, NOVATECH etc
To check to see if your laptop is Clevo made go here, also check out Clevo's Site.
- The dowload links provided are for the INF only, you still need to download the driver from the main server, If downloading from nvidia's site make sure you download the international version
- Installation notes:
- Download the relevant driver and INF from below
- Extract the driver using 7zip, and put the inf file into the folder
- Uninstall your current driver and reboot
- Vista x64 users follow this
- Follow the Have Disk Method XP | Have Disk Method Vista to install or click setup.exe in the driver folder. I recommend the 'Have Disk Method' to install because if there are any errors it will pop up and it will be easier to diagnose problems.
When reporting problems:
- State graphics card
- Driver version used
- Check to see if pieter INF works first
- Be precise with the error.
XP x86 Releases
XP x64 Releases
Vista x86 Releases
Vista x64 Releases
Don't ask clevo/nvidia for support on the driver if installed using my inf as it won't be supported
Use at own risk I am not responsible to any damages caused to your system