LaptopVideo2Go Forums

PhysX v8.07.18

mobilenvidia

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

Guest Hannes The Hun

again, independently from the OS you're using, for PhysX support on your geforce card (minimum 8xxx series) you NEED at least a CUDA-enabled driver version, and you can only be sure with a 177.xx release to work.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael Marley

• Prasad007

• alexdino

• darkck

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even with Geforce PhysX enabled, I can't get the PhysX maps in Crazy Machines II working.... it still gives the same error..... AGEIA PhysX card required.... WTF!! :) :)

Has that game been updated for use with GeForce PhysX? Games not updated for GeForce PhysX will not work on it.

I have no idea... so basically, then there's no hope to getting it work ? Wouldn't the game company have to update to make it compatible with Geforce PhysX ?

Thanks

official downloads??? link??? :)

There is no official download. This appears to be a leaked beta.

Which driver version are you using? If you are not using one of the latest versions (177.xx), it may not work. Or, it may be possible (but not likely) that PhysX has not been enabled on that card, yet.

8600M GT sli

I've installed the 179.79 drivers then installed this physx driver. They showed up but didn't show the demos. repair installed and the demos showed up. Still no change in in 3dM06 though.

What is going wrong? Do I need to install cuda too or is it there already? Is it something else?

3DMark06 will not be affected. You must install 3DMark Vantage.

Hi all.Is this PhysX Driver support 9600 GT ? And what is AGEIA? It's still disabled :)

post-28399-1218594220_thumb.jpg

post-28399-1218594236_thumb.jpg

From the looks of it, you have GeForce PhysX working. It will always tell you there is not AGEIA PhysX installed, because there isn't. This is referring to the actual PhysX PPU.