• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew55

• Leo

• Spax87

• LiKBeAsT

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait for the whql'ed version, now on sticking this asus 175.64 :)

this drivers working with geforce go 7400? please answer me

i think 179.13 is best performance for me

Ahem, yes with the modded inf.

Guest FvCK-OFF

Hi. I've tried 180.43 with modded INF on my 8600 GS 512MB and I got some problems.

1. My Windows Aero doesn't work.

2. Nvidia control center misticaly dissapeard.

Sorry for my bad english

another instance of dead links.... i know you guys provide these drivers to the public for free, most likely at a cost to yourselves, but come on this is getting ridiculous... please fix the links

Hey

I have 2 8700m GT (SLI) card´s in my m1730 laptop, and the drivers that followed with it does not work, so I got a tip that I should try to use a driver from here.. but which?? and how do I do it ?

Plz help me

THX!

hi, i want to know that does these drivers support. geforce Go 7400? which came in my HP dv laptop?

Thanks

not very good drivers hope next are much better!!!i am waiting them!!!!!

Guest Animish

Cannot wake from sleep...

Seems to be a random behaviour

Inspiron 1520 8600m GT...

Also noticed a few OpenGL applications crashing.......I am using Ogre 3D Engine for some development stuff.

Bad Bad....

I remember I read somewhere that this driver is still Beta......

Hey about the "broken link" post: Does it come up with "how did you end up here" when you click on the link?

Refreshing the page wont work, turn off your download manager and if that doesnt work open another browser (ie if using FF use IE or vice versa) and the link will work. I thought it was weird at first too. Although I don't know if this link works or not I just downloaded an older one I am new to this "unofficial" driver update thing.

Guest Mandraghora

Hello Guys! I am still struggling with the drivers for my GF 8700gt ( Toshiba X205) I found most of them very unstabil ( system crashed many times, some strange green dots on the screen when I am watching the movies). Would it be possible to recommend any good ones for Toshiba users:-) I will be thankful for your help

Tested Fallout 3 on Vostro 1500 with 180.43, crashes in the Tranquility Lane and also upon exiting the garage. Not knowing why, but am going to test 179.13 now. (And why is the version number saying something 156.xx in 'system information for 180.43?!)

Well, it looks like you didn't uninstall your previous drivers properly, leading to the problem where there is a wrong driver version displayed and quite possibly may cause crashes like the one you experienced but that is not definite. To uninstall a driver properly you must boot into safe mode and uninstall your drivers, then use driver sweeper to remove any remaining driver fragments. Then install your new drivers. Hope this helps. You can probably try 178.24 or the 179.13 as other driver choices.

noticed fps-boost in far cry, not bad. got some flickering textures in fallout 3, but performance seems to be much better than with older driver versions

hello and thank you!

i would like to know if this also suitable for my GPU..

its an NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT..

the "Original INF only supports" : includes NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

does it also means the mobile version 9600M GT...?

Thx and sry for my noob question!

hello and thank you!

i would like to know if this also suitable for my GPU..

its an NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT..

the "Original INF only supports" : includes NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

does it also means the mobile version 9600M GT...?

Thx and sry for my noob question!

please dont post replies like this, read the FAQ's or use the search function to know how to get ALL drivers to your mobile card... :) :)

it isnt as good as i thought, first.

i experienced some crashes and slowdowns on fallout 3. my card isnt overclocked or something like this, tried every powermizer seting, but still fuckin horrible crashes starting to cut my nerves and kill my fun...and im done :)

can anybody post the difference in fps in farcry 2 with these drivers over 179.13? thanks

Performance wise or are you getting bugs that stop you from playing the game altogether. Or both?

I remember when these threads had people posting opinions and genuine issues they had found with the driver with their setup, not retarded things like "can I use this with my card?" or "iz dis got gud ef pee ess?"

oh well... /endrandomrant

I remember when these threads had people posting opinions and genuine issues they had found with the driver with their setup, not retarded things like "can I use this with my card?" or "iz dis got gud ef pee ess?"

oh well... /endrandomrant

When was this? It is true that many people currently ask questions like 'can I use this with my card' but I don't think there was ever a point when those questions were non-existent.