hve you try crysis 2? can you say me if it is playable without oc? at 1024 x720 ad something detail at middle level.
will be playable @medium. Here is my setttings:
- Resolution: 1280x800
- DX 9 mode, No Anti-Aliasing, No VSync
- Texture Quality: Minimum (Mainstream is also possible, but I see no difference)
- Objects Quality: Mainstream
- Shadows Quality: Minimum
- Physics Quality: Gamer
- Shaders Quality: Gamer
- Volumetric Effects Quality: Minimum
- Game Effects Quality: Gamer
- Post Processing Quality: Gamer
- Particles Quality: Gamer
- Water Quality: Gamer
- Sound Quality: Mainstream
- Motion Blur: Mainstream
As you can see I've sacrificed texture quality, which is limited due to 256MB of video ram, shadows and clouds (volumetric effects). Why? Because I like HDR, more realistic physics, booms & splashes.GTA4
...sad experience. Playable, but I couldn't find settings that satisfy my eye.
Warhead? The card can run it at 1280.800 with everything in mainstream without any problem.
The card can actually do better in this game. See above.