• Doomer

Top Posters In This Topic

Worled perfectly fine!

Notebook Asus G2S-B1

Video GeForce 8600m GT

World of Warcraft gained 10% fps

GTA IV gained 2% fps and no missing textures

ty all!

works great on my asus g2s a1 8600m gt too!

THANK YOUUUUUUU

Best driver yet, OC working (YEAH), best preformance. Some shaders problems in WoW or CoD4, but this new series is new NVIDIA driver age. Try it! some problems with instalation on mobile with modded inf(panel not working) but on desktop all work.

i have 9500m gs,it says i dont need to patch modded inf because my card is on the given list,right

Bad luck, no. It's missing in the original inf.

Best driver yet, OC working (YEAH), best preformance. Some shaders problems in WoW or CoD4, but this new series is new NVIDIA driver age. Try it! some problems with instalation on mobile with modded inf(panel not working) but on desktop all work.

i did not found any "shader problem" in wow, are not your gpu overheat?

from which planet do you come from ???

From the :

"I am not done within 10 seconds"-planet

You probably never heared of it ?

so ive installed this driver with modded inf and at the end of the instalation it wrote thet it couldnt start the file NVsvc or something properly ... when i restarted the computer it shows the driver normally installed ... however i cant customize games in the NV control panel . please help .

Thx , Pistino01

Edited by Pistino01

Guest mclisme

Hello guys, I installed it with the modded inf provided here in my 9500m GS but I have one question about this driver:

- Why after install there is no NVIDIA Control Panel Option in the right click menu?

- Also, with version 177 that I had before, I noticed an effect similar to VSYNC when I watched movies (.avi, Media Player CLassic) from PC to TV through HDMI. Is there an option to control this VSYNC-like behaviour?

works flawlessly on my 8600M GT so far, Downclocking wasnt solved though. However, I managed to kill downclocking by rivatuner by setting the value of enableperflevelforcing to 1 in the poweruser section. I have tested several recent drivers including dox's drivers, this gets the highest fps on RthDribl. on native resolution I got fps around 45 while o/c'd at 600/500. I would not recommend anyone to o/c to this point, cuz while testing with rthdribl, the chip hit 95 degrees but no problem whatsoever.

@Post #110, no clue why there isn't a right click menu, but...

Have you tried Control Panel > Classic View > nVidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Verticle Sync: FORCE OFF

Hi there,

I have problem with this driver, could anyone help??

I was using 181.00 with 2x 9800M GT SLI...

I uninstall the 181.00, then run Driver Cleaner to clean nVidia and nVidia CP..

I reboot into safe mode to install the driver, (since my cards are supported by the original INF, i jz use the original one)

After successfully installed in Safe Mode, another reboot,

But this time, the screen gone black all the time.... though the windows operate normally.

this happened before when i tried to install 179.28 Mobile ...

Pls help!!!

Edited by J@CKY

it's me with the VSYNC problem.

for the first question I jst had to go to Nvidia Control Panel > View > Add Desktop Context Menu and now its there.

for the VSYNC, you suggest OFF but isn't this exactly the problem? I mean ON is for eliminating the annoying tearing of the picture and OFF for faster performance with tearing. i want to eliminate VSYNC when I watch movies in my TV but I don't know if this is the option. That's because the same moment I notice the VSYNC in TV, the laptop screen plays smoothly!

these drivers were good for POP and Frontlines but are really bad with far cry 2 and Crysis, went back to 181.00

Hi there,

I have problem with this driver, could anyone help??

I was using 181.00 with 2x 9800M GT SLI...

I uninstall the 181.00, then run Driver Cleaner to clean nVidia and nVidia CP..

I reboot into safe mode to install the driver, (since my cards are supported by the original INF, i jz use the original one)

After successfully installed in Safe Mode, another reboot,

But this time, the screen gone black all the time.... though the windows operate normally.

this happened before when i tried to install 179.28 Mobile ...

Pls help!!!

After try to reinstall in normal mode (with Modded INF), the same thing happen,

but seems i spot the problem is about the SLI,

After I disable one of the 9800M GT, the screen is back to normal,

but i couldn't find the NVidia Control Panel when right click could anyone help?

Also, is the driver itself not support SLI or it's only my problem?

any SLI user here?

Edited by J@CKY

From the :

"I am not done within 10 seconds"-planet

You probably never heared of it ?

as you guessed no, i do not understand your sense of humour too bad for me ;-)

Well, let's go back to business, any 9600M GT users who has expérienced something like an improvment with this driver ????

These drivers are great! I saw a performance increase of about 10% all around in Vista (Still doesnt match xp's performance though :) ) and best of all, YOU CAN OVERCLOCK THESE DRIVERS! First drivers that let you overclock since 169.04, this is awesome.

Guest mclisme

Anybody watching video files/movies from laptop to TV through HDMI? Do you notice that annoying tearing like VSYNC in TV picture? also, who is to blame for the fact that I get 720p quality in my 1080p TV? Is it the driver or the graphics card? (9500M GS)

thank you

Guest sajnti

Hello! I'm using Compal (VBI) JFL92 santa rosa refresh 2x2,4; 8600M GT 512 MB DDR2. I can confirm that those drivers are really good!. Previously i was using 181.00. On these newest Vista index 4,6 (previously 4,5), and was is most important SUSPEND IS WORKING!!!! This is my first driver where it is working.

I hope that stable driver will be even better!

Cheers

Have you tried to change the HDTV output standard to 1080p/i in the Control Panel?

Have you tried to change the HDTV output standard to 1080p/i in the Control Panel?

thanks, I guessed it might be that after some post reads and I will try it in a few hours, but what about the video VSYNC? Am I the only one who is watching movies from his laptop to his LCD TV through HDMI and notices this effect??

I just tried some gaming and didn't notice anything particular, on 1080i screen.