LaptopVideo2Go Forums

How to overclock laptop CPU ?

LLW_89

I have T7500 in my system and I intend to overclock it from 2.2GHz to 2.4Ghz. So, what should I do in order to overclock it safely ?

Anyone please help me ??

as far as i know, laptops cant be oced [but there is a small tutorial on youtube on how to oc it via windows, i think the app name is setfsb or clockgen or smthng]

anyway, go to your bios and if youre lucky you can oc it there

You can only do if elected as a laptop computer in my DELL XPS M1730 with the X9000 CPU - from 2.8 to 3.4 BIOS OC! It is possible to change the roast using but it is very risky and, unfortunately, change is a modest rate of 1-3% from what I heard, so in sum, rather it is not possible to OC your CPU!

:)

Think of change in a laptop :) , processors that can be OC BIOS is a series of EXTREME, the manufacturers themselves put options OC these processors using a simple slider , while this is a consequence of the continuing work on the windmills of 100% which makes the work of loud !!!

Here you have a link to a conversation about this!

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=22436

Edited by radixxx

It has been possible on some Amilo models via pin mod to change FSB speed and at the same time get the CPU overclocked.

For instance: http://www.amilo-forum.de/topic,7131,-M343...l?hilit=pin+mod (German)

I have T7500 in my system and I intend to overclock it from 2.2GHz to 2.4Ghz. So, what should I do in order to overclock it safely ?

Anyone please help me ??

yeah bump anyone know the pll# for an m1730 i searched everywhere.

or just instructions on where the chip is and ill open the laptop up myself.

really wanna up the fsb on this thing will sort out the ram bottleneck amongst other things

• 4 months later...