LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v179.67 Vista 64bit | NVIDIA - OEM

mobilenvidia

the modded INF can not be downloaded, the server can't find it...please reupload it soon... :)
pls update modded inf download!
Please fix the modded inf

Was rather late when I posted this, and a booboo was made, all fixed.

I take it your GPU's wern't supported by the included INFs ?

Guest PMPRO

When I try to install after a lot of time waiting for it to finish it says: your system hasn't been modified and it needs a restart that actually doesn't do anything...my video card is Nvidia Geforce 8400M GT and my laptop is Sony VAIO VGN-NR31Z/S...can anyone help me to solve my propblem???

:)

This won't work on an ASUS M51Sn [0405.1 15D21043] or [0405.2 16341043] just like all the other modded *.inf driver files on this website.

This website is a JOKE!

I mean just look at the emoticons even.

Do me a favor and add a sardonic emoticon.

:)

It's a joke when people don't even say what their GPU is, what method of installation they've used and if they've uninstalled in safe mode with driver sweeper etc.

No one is going to do you a favour if you behave like a wanker.

Clean installed it and it seems to have installed fine on my Aspire 8930G w 9600GT 512DDR3. Didn't need to use modded inf. First driver I tried in a while that brightness controls actually worked! They didn't work in 179.44 or .52 for me. Need to try apps and games to see how they perform..

Guest calraj

I'm running a 17" Macbook Pro with SolidWorks and my issue is not being able to use Realview as SolidWorks is setup to use the Quadro FX cards so it doesn't recognize my graphics card and therefore won't enable Realview graphics. Is there a way around this? I've searched the net and came across some softmods that involve installing the QuadroFX drivers on my system but I want to know if there are any potential side effects to this or if its the best way to go? I have done the softmod and I'm now getting an issue with the networking service storage interface and I'm not sure if it's related. The network is connected but shows its not in the Taskbar and I can't access my computer from other computers on the network but can access the other computers from mine just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Calraj you need to open a new thread if is not related to this driver.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest_Stefan_*

When I install this driver under Windows7 with NVIDIA 570M mobile graphics card and modded inf-file I always get the error message at the end "your system was not modified".

Before that, the installation looks to be going o.k.

How can I get around that? I cannot install any other driver than the Windows 7 standard driver...

Rgds, Stefan