LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Latest Sigmatel / IDT Modded Drivers for Win 7 and Vista

mobilenvidia

can someone give me a link with last modded driver for sigmatel 7664 windows 7 64 bit???/

my ID:HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7664&SUBSYS_104D2200&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7664&SUBSYS_104D2200

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobilenvidia

• HunterZ0

• XinHong

• erp-ster7n

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This file doesn't exist in the latest package: WRT_M4-8.INI

I need it for this Hardware Id (Vostro 1500):

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_10280228

:)

• 1 month later...

This file doesn't exist in the latest package: WRT_M4-8.INI

I need it for this Hardware Id (Vostro 1500):

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_10280228

:)

If you haven't already, you should check out my modded driver:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/28001-michaels-new-idtsigmatel-modded-driver/

Hi everybody. I finally post here cause I'm going crazy to trying install this ******* Sigmatel driver :unsure:

First my config:

------------------
System Information
------------------
          Machine : Dell XPS m1710
  Operating System: Windows 7 Édition Intégrale 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
      System Model: MXG061                          
              BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A07
         Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU         T7400  @ 2.16GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
            Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3326MB RAM
         Card name: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX
      Manufacturer: NVIDIA
         Chip type: GeForce Go 7950 GTX
    Display Memory: 1912 MB
  Dedicated Memory: 504 MB
     Sound Devices: Sigmatel 9200
                    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801CE&REV_1022
                    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801CE

I formated my notebook yesterday, and this ******* sound card pain my arse :) T_T. With Windows 7, I can install drivers directly download via dell, and run it, most of them installing fine, Sigmatel HD Audio appear in system. But when I immediately reboot to apply change (asked by computer) they don't work anymore, all of them. There are no sounds, but Sigmatel HD Audio still installed. I try to install with Vista, Vista SP1/SP2 compatibilty, but nothing change. (When I'm trying to install new drivers, I un-install High Definition Audio Driver, install the new version and reboot.) I also delete the drivers folder "Rxxxxxx", to avoid re-use of this drivers if new driver fail.

Having a notebook, I knew laptopvideo2go since 4years now (need new GPU driver xD) And so I thought some guyz here could help me.

I read some pages and post on the "Michael's NEW IDT/Sigmatel Modded Driver", "Attachments Latest Sigmatel / IDT drivers ", Latest Sigmatel / IDT Modded Drivers for Win 7 and Vista" topics. And try several different drivers, but it just won't work, I have no idea witch of the new IDT driver are compatible with my card, and coudn't found way to install the new one and make it working.

So if somebody have some tweaks, or could help me to resolve this problem, will make me so happy :P xD.

I just want know if somebody have ever overclocked his 7950GTX and which value he use

Cheers :)

Hi everybody. I finally post here cause I'm going crazy to trying install this ******* Sigmatel driver :unsure:

First my config:

------------------
System Information
------------------
      	Machine : Dell XPS m1710
  Operating System: Windows 7 Édition Intégrale 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
  	System Model: MXG061                          
          	BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A07
         Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU     	T7400  @ 2.16GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
        	Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3326MB RAM
         Card name: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX
  	Manufacturer: NVIDIA
         Chip type: GeForce Go 7950 GTX
	Display Memory: 1912 MB
  Dedicated Memory: 504 MB
     Sound Devices: Sigmatel 9200

I formated my notebook yesterday, and this ******* sound card pain my arse :) T_T. With Windows 7, I can install drivers directly download via dell, and run it, most of them installing fine, Sigmatel HD Audio appear in system. But when I immediately reboot to apply change (asked by computer) they don't work anymore, all of them. There are no sounds, but Sigmatel HD Audio still installed. I try to install with Vista, Vista SP1/SP2 compatibilty, but nothing change. (When I'm trying to install new drivers, I un-install High Definition Audio Driver, install the new version and reboot.) I also delete the drivers folder "Rxxxxxx", to avoid re-use of this drivers if new driver fail.

Having a notebook, I knew laptopvideo2go since 4years now (need new GPU driver xD) And so I thought some guyz here could help me.

I read some pages and post on the "Michael's NEW IDT/Sigmatel Modded Driver", "Attachments Latest Sigmatel / IDT drivers ", Latest Sigmatel / IDT Modded Drivers for Win 7 and Vista" topics. And try several different drivers, but it just won't work, I have no idea witch of the new IDT driver are compatible with my card, and coudn't found way to install the new one and make it working.

So if somebody have some tweaks, or could help me to resolve this problem, will make me so happy :P xD.

I just want know if somebody have ever overclocked his 7950GTX and which value he use

Cheers :)

When you tried my driver, did you get a Code 10? What is your sound chip's SUBSYS ID?

When you tried my driver, did you get a Code 10? What is your sound chip's SUBSYS ID?

Yes I have code 10. Hope you're speaking about this:

Here the compatible ID:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_27D8&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&REV_1022
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&REV_1022
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&REV_1022
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_27D8&VEN_8384&DEV_7690
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_8384&DEV_7690
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_27D8&VEN_8384
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_8384
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_27D8
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&GF&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801CE&REV_1022
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01

How I can find sound chipset SUBSYS ID? =)

Go to the Device Manager, right-click the sound device, choose "Properties" from the menu, select the "Details" tab, and select "Hardware Ids" from the dropdown box.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cdrdealer

Hi,

I've a Dell Inspiron 1440 with IDT 92HD81 chip.

Hardware ID :

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_331D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_20000000&REV_1004

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_331D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_20000000

Tried installing the dell inspiron 1440 for IDT 92HD71B chipset from dell's site with error message : "This device cannot start (Code 10)".

When i tried to install IDT Modded Driver 6277 (using update driver -> have disk), the installation failed with error message :

"The class installer has denied the request to install or upgrade this device."

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest adi231189

Can anybody tell how to get the latest 6277 to work with Inspiron N5010 i am really have hard time finding right driver for it. I downloaded the above but showing device not compatible any ideas?

• 1 month later...

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_102801F9&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_102801F9

HELOO can anyone help me to install the driver on a dell d630.tryed everything :)

• 2 months later...
Guest ngkhanmein

adi231189.. i'm dell inspiron 15R N5010 user also! now i using 6314 modded by fish! working fine.. do u have issue that left speaker volume is slightly louder than right speaker during testing.. u faced same issue??

• 2 weeks later...

my Dell Inspiron N4050 is IDT but i wanna mod driver

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76D1&SUBSYS_10280502&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76D1&SUBSYS_10280502.

Guest WackoStylee

I have had an issue with Stereo Mix with the Sigmatel 92XX Driver (Which is the C-Major and HD Audio Codec Driver) and i after alot of searching on the internet i have come up with the following driver package which will give you stereo mix without any effort :)

Download the following package from the dell website

<a href="ftp.dell.com/audio/R17189.exe">R17189 Package</a>

Extract The Package and Cancel Out Of The Installer That Comes Up.

Next goto C:\Dell\Drivers\R17189\WDM

open 92XXM2-2.inf

scroll down until you see the following entry:

[HKR\Settings\filter\Rear]

(or you can do a find)

then where u see the following values set them to 1:

EnableInputMonitor = hex: 0

DigitalInputMonitor = hex: 2

DigitalStereoMix = hex: 1

Change each of these to hex: 1 then save the file, Run Setup.exe in the parent directory and you will have stereo mix

:D Hope this is helpful to someone out there!!

• 2 months later...
R312580 - IDT HD Audio driver 1.0.6359.0 (aka. 6.10.6359.0) for Dell Latitude ST released 11/2/2011 [Windows 7 32bit, also for Windows XP/Vista]

• 1 month later...
Guest CrusherW14

Hi. I have a dv6-6xxx cto that comes with the beats crap. I tried all of these drivers yesterday but only the 6162.3 driver and older worked. I don't remember the error that would pop up. It only happened when I opened the IDT control panel. It would said something along the lines of "device error". Also, there would be no devices in the windows sound panel. How can I make the newer drivers work? Also, is there any way I can change the values for the preset equalizer settings along with their names? Thanks!

• 1 year later...

He there,

Can this driver work work for me

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7682&SUBSYS_10192950&REV_1036

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7682&SUBSYS_10192950

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I need a dummy explanation how to create a suitable modded driver as explained on the first page. I think I'm missing something.

At first, I downloaded the driver package, i.e. "Version 6.10.0.6277", and that WRT.INI file from the first page. Then I did that Pins-Section Copy&Paste modification to the WRT.inf as explained.

What is now the next step?

Thanks in advance.

ekokore

• 9 years later...

Does anybody have the files from the 1st page? All links are dead.

I just got the HP Elitebook 8440p (Sigmatel/IDT), which only outputs the audio through headphones, not through the inbuild speakers...

On 7/24/2022 at 3:34 AM, foxcz said:

Does anybody have the files from the 1st page? All links are dead.

I just got the HP Elitebook 8440p (Sigmatel/IDT), which only outputs the audio through headphones, not through the inbuild speakers...

well since you replied to this thread which is now many years old, those modded IDT audio drivers on the first post are discontinued & no longer being maintained, you should not use any more "modded" drivers on your HP Elitebook laptop.

remove/uninstall any modded IDT audio driver, reboot and get the updated & un-modded IDT audio driver from the Hewlett-Packard (HP) site.
install v6.10.6300.0 of that IDT audio driver from this link.  And here are the release notes of that package, which is definitely designed for your HP Elitebook 8440p notebook PC running up to Windows 7 (not guaranteed to work with Windows 8.x & Windows 10)

important fix listed

- Fixes an issue where the system audio is lost after unplugging headphones.

1 hour ago, erp-ster7n said:

well since you replied to this thread which is now many years old, those modded IDT audio drivers on the first post are discontinued & no longer being maintained, you should not use any more "modded" drivers on your HP Elitebook laptop.

remove/uninstall any modded IDT audio driver, reboot and get the updated & un-modded IDT audio driver from the Hewlett-Packard (HP) site.
install v6.10.6300.0 of that IDT audio driver from this link.  And here are the release notes of that package, which is definitely designed for your HP Elitebook 8440p notebook PC running up to Windows 7 (not guaranteed to work with Windows 8.x & Windows 10)

important fix listed

Thanks for posting. I use the driver version you mentioned, but IDT audio panel still report headphones as conected, even if they are not. Since there is no option like "disable headphones detection" in IDT (unlike Realek), I am stuck with no audio from speakers.
So I hoped some of the modded drivers could have such funcionality. Maybe not, who knows.

On 7/25/2022 at 2:36 PM, foxcz said:

Thanks for posting. I use the driver version you mentioned, but IDT audio panel still report headphones as conected, even if they are not. Since there is no option like "disable headphones detection" in IDT (unlike Realek), I am stuck with no audio from speakers.
So I hoped some of the modded drivers could have such funcionality. Maybe not, who knows.

then it's probably a hardware problem than a driver/software problem (possibly bad, broken or loose wiring with your laptop speakers) and you may need to have your HP laptop fixed/repaired at a local computer repair shop and have the internal/inbuilt speakers changed/replaced and/or the wiring cables changed/replaced, if no sound is coming from the speakers even with the basic built-in generic Windows hdaudio.sys audio driver (aka. "High Definition Audio Device") from at least Win7 is being used (um, you didn't say what version of Windows you are using).  guess no un-modded nor modded driver will fix your speaker problem as it may turn out to be the hardware itself.