LaptopVideo2Go Forums

AR928X with DGL-4500

Guest Bill

Hey everyone:

I've been cranking away at issues with the wireless card installed with the Zotac IONITX D-E motherboards. I'm at my wits end. I have installed driver after driver in both vista and 7, and the farthest my wireless card will connect to my d-link DGL-4500 router is to pull an IP from the router, but recieve no data packets from it. It reads the SSID of the router correctly, yet network and sharing center sees it in some places as "unidentified network". The tray icon tool-tip says "Currently connected to: Unidentified...(<Correct Network SSID>) Access: Local only" Signal strength is excellent - right next to the router. It's been boggling my mind all day. I've installed all the most recent postings in drivers and modded drivers. Please help!!

• 2 months later...
Guest tonton

i have ar 928x and i know this problem , open your computer and verify that the 2 antena are rly good conected to your card i have got the same problem and i resolved like it . sorry for english xd i am rly tired