LaptopVideo2Go Forums

screen flicker 8600m gt

Rizzay

I have a problem with almost every driver i install from this site from the 19xx series to the 18xx series all of them cause a really quick screen flicker where u see some lines in the middle of the screen occasionally. Its not a real bad problem but its a little annoying and occurs whenever u switch from a regular window to a game one. Any way to fix this? By the way i do not get with with the default drivers from nvidia site. Atm im using dox 185.85 and my computer is a acer aspire 5920g with 8600m gt. Thanks for any help.

Guest MORFEUS

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THOUGHT IT WILL GO AWAY, THAN CHANGED TO THE NEWEST DRIVER AVAILABLE AND IT STOPPED, I'M NOW USING WIN7 32 BITS AND HAVEN'T HAD THAT PROBLEM NO MORE.

HOPE I COULD HELP CHEERS

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THOUGHT IT WILL GO AWAY, THAN CHANGED TO THE NEWEST DRIVER AVAILABLE AND IT STOPPED, I'M NOW USING WIN7 32 BITS AND HAVEN'T HAD THAT PROBLEM NO MORE.

HOPE I COULD HELP CHEERS

Hey thx, just wondering which driver is it? the latest official one or one from laptop2go? if its from here can you tell me the version please? thanks

• 1 year later...

Ok, this one hell of a long time and bugging Acer about it, but here's the answer for those who have an issue with the Acer 5920G 8600m GT flickering problem with Windows 7 and latest Nvidia drivers.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1568/kw/Screen%20flicker/session/L3NpZC9YXzVTeFNDaw%3D%3D