LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Aethros AR5B91 & Linksys N

Guest NeedingHelp

Guest NeedingHelp

I really have no idea what to update. I saw all the links and understand nothing.

We have an Acer Aspire 6530 and it worked fine on my old Netgear router. The router finally went bad, so I purchased the Linksys N. My wireless blu-ray runs fine. However, the laptop won't hold the connection. It only works on one user side and can't even be found on the other. When it goes into stand-by, the wireless disappears from the working side. I have to go plug in the start-up cord to the box and it re-appears on the one side only.

I'm frustrated. Please help!

Guest NeedingHelp

I really have no idea what to update. I saw all the links and understand nothing.

We have an Acer Aspire 6530 and it worked fine on my old Netgear router. The router finally went bad, so I purchased the Linksys N. My wireless blu-ray runs fine. However, the laptop won't hold the connection. It only works on one user side and can't even be found on the other. When it goes into stand-by, the wireless disappears from the working side. I have to go plug in the start-up cord to the box and it re-appears on the one side only.

I'm frustrated. Please help!

I forgot to mention the notebook came with Vista, but I upgrade to Windows 7.