LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce FX Go 5200 32/64M

CB2

Hello,

Ive been having multiple crashes recently of my Toshiba Tecra M2 laptop. According to the BSOD info and minidumps loosely interpreted by a support forum, the problem looks to be a corrupted video driver. As this laptop was a gift from a friend and I know very little about it, would someone please point me to the correct updated driver for this machine? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

LaptopVideo2Go_LogFile.zip

Try driver 169.61 from this link:

You also need to download the modded inf and use it to replace the inf that comes with the driver. And be sure to uninstall your current driver before installing this one.

Good luck - let us know if you have any problems with it.

Guest Hassaan

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp

check this out !!!

step by step

1.click on DOWNLOAD

2.select laptops

3.last one TECRA

4.scroll the bar down until you see the M2

5.and then (GO)

6.select the categories DISPLAY

7.download the 1st one

8.after downloading install this and reboot the laptop

9.and now enjoy !!!!! :) :)

thats my pleasure :P

bey the way i have also the same one

from this site download as much drivers and softwares for this laptop as you can

these all are useful for TECRA M2

Thanks guys for the quick responses to my msg. I decided to go with the 169.61 since the Toshiba factory driver was older. I uninstalled my curent driver no problem and installed the new one with the modded inf file without incident and so far everything is running well. I dont know if the blue screen problem is cleared yet but time will tell I guess. Thanks for everything.