Win vista/7 64 bit Desktop http://us.download.n...nglish_beta.exe
Win vista/7 64 bit Mobile http://us.download.n...tional_beta.exe
Win vista/7 32 bit Desktop http://us.download.n...nglish_beta.exe
Win vista/7 32 bit Mobile http://us.download.n...tional_beta.exe
Spotted a post at guru3d again, looks like a new HD audio driver.
RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS :
This is a beta driver release from the Release 256 family of drivers (versions 256.xx to 259.xx). Learn more about Release 256 drivers here.
This driver supports the following NVIDIA notebook GPUs (please refer to the Products Supported tab for exceptions):
* ION notebook GPUs.
* GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, 200M, 300M-series, and GTX 400M-series notebook GPUs.
* Quadro NVS-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
* Quadro FX-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
New in Version 258.69
* Adds support for GeForce GTX 400M-series notebook GPUs
* Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
New in Release 256 Drivers
* Adds support for NVIDIA Optimus notebooks.
* Adds support for Blu-ray 3D with NVIDIA 3D Vision technology. Learn more about the hardware and software requirements here.
* Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0223.
* Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.1 which includes significant performance increases for double precision math operations. See CUDA Zone for more details.
* Adds support for a new ‘Quality’ mode for NVIDIA’s Ambient Occlusion control panel feature.
* Adds a new NVIDIA Control Panel setup page for SLI and PhysX for ultimate control over multi-gpu configurations.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
* Installs HD Audio driver version 126.96.36.199 (for supported GPUs).
* Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
* Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here.
* Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
* Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7.
* Supports OpenCL 1.0 ( Open Computing Language).
* Supports OpenGL 3.3.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL.