• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chad

• besweeet

• Korn1699

• BP13

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem loading Verde mobile drivers from Nvidia's website. Would say that they are the best so far

I got the official beta from NVIDIA only... The Verde one... had the black screen issue what is make and model?

You guys should read the 260.78 & 260.81 threads so you can use those drivers, there are some post explaining how to make it work. I use 260.81 with a modified inf.

Mez getting the same issue as above... tried evrythin... removi, reinstallin, nothin works... any solution yet???....

I'm not trying them anymore. I'll just wait until the next laptop version is out.

Guest davevelo

I got the official beta from NVIDIA only... The Verde one... had the black screen issue what is make and model?

Znote g14b with GT130m. BTW, I never use driver sweepers, just update.

Is anyone getting an error when installing 26x.xx drivers. Even installing manually i get the error that the installer cannot find the correct driver (its on the supported list). Please point me to more information about this.

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to automate an install of all components, including NVIDIA WMI, for the nVidia driver package:

Quadro/Tesla Desktop Driver Release 295 WHQL ver 296.70 release date 4.5.2012

So far I have this command which does a silent install with noreboot, but does not install NVWMI.

setup.exe -s -n -log:%temp%\nvidialogs -loglevel:6

Looking at the logs from a manual install, when selecting NVWMI, the property "NVSupportNVWmi" is set. So I've appended NVSupportNVWmi as a property to setup.cfg and used it on the command line, but this did not work.

Setup.cfg (tags removed for post)

options

bool name="nvwmi" property="NVSupportNVWmi"

setup.exe -s -n -nvwmi -log:%temp%\nvidialogs -loglevel:6

I'm now thinking I might need to add this as a feature property, as seen in the log:

....SetPropertyForPackage : Setting property "Feature.NvWmi" for "Display.NVWMI".

Has anyone achieved this yet? I have logged it with nVidia but it's been two weeks with no help so far and they have not documented how to customise automated installs.

I'd like to deploy v301.42 but this also looks to have the same limitations.