LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Michael's NEW IDT/Sigmatel Modded Driver

Michael Marley

What error do you get when you try my drivers?

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael Marley

• erp-ster7n

• samozen

• coolguy16

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_102801F9&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_102801F9

HELOO can anyone help me to install the driver on a dell d630.tryed everything :)

i am the one with that problem. when i try to update it does not detect any driver.i have win 7 64 bit. what could be wrong?

You have to use the "Have disk" method to manually point the updater at my INF. It will warn you that the driver is incompatible, but you can just bypass that warning.

ok i installed it but after restart i have: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Wow, HP and IDT are really good in providing frequent driver updates.

I am not going to be able to put this driver up. I tried modding it, but I get Code 52 (driver signing) errors on two computers where it previously worked. I think this is probably because there is just something different about how M$ distributes the driver. This should only be a one-time thing though; I think the next driver will work fine.

I am not going to be able to put this driver up. I tried modding it, but I get Code 52 (driver signing) errors on two computers where it previously worked. I think this is probably because there is just something different about how M$ distributes the driver. This should only be a one-time thing though; I think the next driver will work fine.

Fair enough :)

Guest David

I have a DELL XPS M1710 and got error code 10 when I tried to install drivers. I have Windows 7 64bit. I notice that when I go to Dell's support site and had it scan my machine to identiy it that is shows the model as MXG061 and not M1710. Could this be the problem.

Thanks David

PS: I saw somewhere you are a student at NC State. I have recently moved to the Detroit area from Raleigh. Miss the triangle!

Guest ney2x

I have Intel DG45ID motherboard, when I install your driver, I have no sound output, my amp detect stream but I cant here any sound. But if I install first the IDT driver from Intel then upgrade it with your driver, its ok. What do you think is the problem?

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7676&SUBSYS_80865002&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7676&SUBSYS_80865002

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, but you caught me at a really bad time. I am not going to be able to work on this driver until next Wednesday.

no probleme we all can wait.take your time.

Guest peter

Hi,

I have a HP elitebook 8540p. I tried your driver today, and it works on one of the five audio devices listed under sound, video and game controllers. I suspect one of them to be Nvidia-something since there is sound on the HDMI out, but what are the rest? They all get code 10's. Please let me know if you have any possible solutions.

Here are the ID's:

The following ID's are for the four that get the 10 error:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_000A&SUBSYS_10DE0101&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_000A&SUBSYS_10DE0101

And this is the ID's for the one that is working:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7603&SUBSYS_103C1521&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7603&SUBSYS_103C1521

Hi,

I have a HP elitebook 8540p. I tried your driver today, and it works on one of the five audio devices listed under sound, video and game controllers. I suspect one of them to be Nvidia-something since there is sound on the HDMI out, but what are the rest? They all get code 10's. Please let me know if you have any possible solutions.

Here are the ID's:

The following ID's are for the four that get the 10 error:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_000A&SUBSYS_10DE0101&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_000A&SUBSYS_10DE0101

And this is the ID's for the one that is working:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7603&SUBSYS_103C1521&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7603&SUBSYS_103C1521

My driver works only with Sigmatel/IDT devices. Based on the data you gave about the other audio device, I can tell it is definitely an NVIDIA device. The NVIDIA HDMI audio drivers can be installed through the same package as the video drivers, so just download the latest drivers available from the graphics driver section, used the Modded INF, and make sure you select to install the NVIDIA audio drivers. That should fix your other device.

IDT Audio Driver 6.10.6336.0 (OEM - HP)

Win 7/ Vista/ XP (32/ 64-bit): ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub...000/sp53551.exe

This driver is modded and available for download now. Just check the OP.

Thanks Micahel, for the new version and for keeping the changelog up-to-date, it really makes tracking changes much easier.

thanks again Michael you are the best.keep good work

Edited by MDOGG

IDT Audio Driver 6.10.6330.0 (OEM - HP)

Win 7/ Vista/ XP (32/ 64-bit): ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52658.exe

Dell also has IDT Audio drivers v6.10.6330.0 posted here and here.

btw, about Beyond's HDMI problem mentioned several months back, I think he needs the HDMI audio driver from nvidia since his laptop uses an nvidia graphics card. do some google searches on nvidia HDMI audio driver and obtain those.

Edited by erp-ster7n

IDT Audio driver 6.10.6349.0 MS Update (Win 7/ Vista 32/64-bit, OEM - HP)

Download link: http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/driver/drvs/2011/07/20436459_53013073c8e091d64b745fa910116ada7c6cafc4.cab

(64-bit driver files in X64 folder)

Edited by coolguy16

IDT Audio driver 6.10.6349.0 MS Update (Win 7/ Vista 32/64-bit, OEM - HP)

Download link: http://download.wind...ada7c6cafc4.cab

(64-bit driver files in X64 folder)

I will give it a shot, but the last MS Update driver failed with a code 52.

EDIT: This one gets a code 52 as well. I guess we will have to wait until HP releases it on their site.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for 6341, having major problems with it, though.

Installed as usual - uninstalled previous (including "delete driver"), reinstalled default windows update drivers, installed using "have disk".

At first, everything seems fine, but breaks once I launch the IDT control panel from the Intel package I mentioned in some other post in order to set up 5.1 sound.

Once I try to set up the jacks, no matter what I try, device stays "unplugged" so obviously no sound.

Tried a few times with no luck.

Changing one of the jacks to "headphones" reverts the control panel to headphones mode, but "re-connects" the device.

Also tried reverting back to 6336, but it seems you have removed it from server.

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE

Device unplugged

Faulty jack configuration

Thanks, Adam.

* EDIT *

As a temporary solution, I used the retail 6336 files and dropped them on top of the 6341 package (save for 2 file I couldn't locate).

Seems to work as expected, so the problem is probably in the driver itself.

Let me know if selectively replacing files might help, or it doesn't really matter.

Updated files

Oh, if you could make your original 6336 available... :)

Edited by adam777

thanks micheal when i got the 6349 i will upload it as soon.

Edited by samozen