LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce 285.38 BETA Driver Released

justinkw1

This official GeForce driver was released in conjunction with the Battlefield 3 beta.

DESKTOP

NOTEBOOK

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS :

This is the recommended GeForce driver for the beta release of Battlefield 3.

New in Release 285.38

• Increases performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38%i.
  • Improves overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
  • Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.
  • Fixed a performance regression found with 285.27 beta in Crysis 2 (DirectX 9).

Read more about R285 drivers on GeForce.com.

Other Details

• Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.11.06.21.
  • Installs HD Audio driver to version 1.2.24.0.
  • Supports OpenGL 4.2 for GeForce 400 series and 500 series GPUs and OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
  • Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
  • Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.

i - Performance measured vs. GeForce 285.27 driver on GeForce GTX 580 at 1920x1200 4xAA.

Edited by justinkw1

Cheers Justin,

All uploaded here too.

Modded INFs made

Working fine for me

Working well for me too!

Thanks Justin!

Guest Nicholas Ha

Broken for me. "Could not find compatible graphics hardware".

Alienware M17x-R1

GeForce GTX260M

Sorry, I'm a retarded monkey. Grabbed the modified INF, installing now. Thanks to all involved. =]

Guest Kostya

Hello everybody. i have a problem. I have alienware m15x r1 with video card quadro fx 3600m. I'm still using 186 drivers, couse any other drivers not works on that video card. can you, some of you help me please... Past to much time and i can't update my drivers(( please again help me to solve that problem. Tryed those drivers from Nvidia site, and it not works, i see blue screen.