LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia Quadro 770M DDR3 MXM II cards available

quipster

Update:

BIOS: 1.27 BIOS Flash (ISO CD-Image) - AMILO Pi155x

Power Options: High performance

Cold boot, I didn't press fan button (blue fan led is off), immediate start FurMark, and you can see the result. In 1 minute, 90c. Fan does not kick in.

Strange, when I quited FurMark, fan kicks in immediatly with the fastest speed, and I started SpeedFan, as temperature decreases, fan slowes down. At this moment, GPU is 62c, Core0 is 44c and Core1 47c and fan stopped.

So, fan control works. Works perfectly. But, when GPU (or CPU?) is under heavy load, it gets amnesia. :)

Now I will get Prime, and hammer CPU to see how fan behaves when CPU is under stress.

(somehow, snapshot is not getting whole FurMark screen, but you can see that it is hot)

GPU%20Temp.jpg

90 C isn't particularly hot for FX 770 - my pretty similar FX 1600M runs 92 - 94 when loaded (as does my GTX 260M, too). But the fan should rev up somewhere between 65 - 70.

Nope, fan was off all the time. It kicked in the moment I quited Furmark (pressed ESC at full screen burn-in).

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have an amilo xi 1554, and the original ATI M58 VGA card is not working anymore, probably due to overheating.

Any suggestions for a replacement?

Quadro 770M with a modded BIOS is the best you can aim for (around 6300 3dmark 06). I do have one left that I might be willing to sell off.

• 1 month later...

Fujitsu Pi 1536 with FX 770M.

Fujitsu BIOS 1.25

Laptop stuck in a reboot loop with black screen if i turn it on.

Any ideas ?

• 2 years later...

Hi,

i know that this is an old thread but do you think the FX770m could be working inside an Dell XPS one A2010? Currently there is an ATI 2400HD but yeah, thats a piece of .... , i was wondering about an upgrade and already tried something but with an black screen. Any idea?

Tomas