LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GE Force 7000m - 610n

zhelev81

Hello ,

i am not able to find the latest version for this card , running win7 ultimate on asus laptop ... anybody can point me to the latest modded drivers from 2015 ?

trying to run the google earth on this laptop but it crashes because of the driver needs to be updated probably ..

Thank you in advance ...

Edited by zhelev81

Which driver are you using currently?

Modified inf: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/31112-v34082-windows-8-64bit-nvidia-desktop-mobile-oem/

Driver: http://drivers.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownload.php/5f1bcb07fe63c57bd21d8c0f9bb7c121/56fa65f2/5dfc9/0/1?tsf=0

340.82 is one of the latest drivers that should work, I checked the modified inf and 7000M/nForce 610M is there.

I am getting Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) , cleaned the drivers with the DDU before i install this one .... what could cause the problem ? any chance to debug ?

Edited by zhelev81

You still didn't say which was the last working driver for you.

If you have trouble modifying R340 drivers : most recent official driver for Curie architecture is 309.08

I was using : 179.48 from the website

Can you please give me modified 309.08 , i will be very glad :) or at lease give me tut exactly with the steps i need to do ,,maybe i am doing it wrong so this is why it doesnt work .

Thank you in advance

Great ,, will test and come back to tell you if this works for me ;)

It works now with the 306.02 :)) Any change to get the newest driver modified ?? :))))

Edited by zhelev81

309. xx series is the last that should work for Curie architecture - most probably the latter ones don't work. Nvidia officially dropped the support with 310.xx series.

okay ,tnx :)