LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA Quadro driver 368.86

StefanG3D

This driver is from the R367 Optimal Drivers for Enterprise [ODE] driver branch. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.

New features in this branch:
Win7-8:
NVWMI 2.27

• Added controls to manage display Cloning.
  • Added performance counters for PCIe link widths, speeds and bus usage

Optimus

• Added support for Vulkan™ 3D applications to work correctly with Optimus

Windows 10:
NVWMI 2.27

• Added performance counters for PCIe link widths, speeds and bus usage

OpenGL

• Added preliminary OpenGL support for cluster synchronization with Swap Groups and Swap Barrier for full screen applications.

Optimus/Microsoft Hybrid

• Added support for Vulkan™ 3D applications to work correctly with Optimus/Microsoft Hybrid

If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.

For Quadro Notebook:
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.

Must be from same driver branch as 368.81 drivers, since the description says it's a 367 driver.

I can't check it out till much later today.

I got highest score ever in Heaven Benchmark 4.0 DirectX 11 test. Significantly higher.

To install this driver for my GTX 1080 desktop card on Win 10, I had to use following method.

1) Download International version of quadro driver 368.86.
2) Start the installation (remember location you're extracting to) and after the installation fails, close up the windows for that.
3) Get a modified nv_dispwi.inf file http://www.mediafire.com/download/vniy7ze5jnq5lll/nv_dispwi.inf for International version of 64-bit Win 10, and use it to replace the file of the same name which is already in the Display.Driver folder of the extracted 368.86 driver.
4) Reboot up into Disable Driver Signature Enforcement mode and install. Method for that: 

• Left-click Windows Start button/gear icon/Update & Security/Recovery/Advanced Startup/Troubleshoot/Startup Options/after it reboots to menu choose option 7.
  • Find your extracted driver's setup.exe file in folder where you already extracted the drivers in step 2, double-click it, and choose Express Install (because Custom Install may not work).

DXDIAG is telling me that the 386.86 drivers are WHQL for me, despite the fact that it's a Quadro driver installed using a moddified inf file, for use with my GTX 1080.