LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce driver 378.92

StefanG3D

Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.

Game Ready
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Mass Effect: Andromeda and Rock Band VR

If in hurry try this - I just tried to adapt 378.78 inf for 378.92.

nv_dispi.inf

Modded INF up

13 minutes ago, ramona said:

Thank you so much. I didn't know that older inf works on newer video driver. I'll try, this should work, if U say...

NOT  WORKING FOR ME. I WAIT FOR THE original modded 378.92 inf. 10x anyway!

Remember DL the International version of driver not English only, or it won't install with modded INF

Still not working, it doesn't install. With SHIFT pressed, I restarted Win10x64, selected advanced restart, option DISABLE DRIVER SIGNATURE ENFORCEMENT (KEY 7),  replaced original installation inf with modded inf 378.92 from here and installer gives me an error and is not installing at all. I downloaded the original ENGLISH US driver package for my model win10x64 GTX660M so I don't understand what's wrong...I need to uninstall old version 378.78 first? before installing last version? HELP!

Edited by ramona

Try installing via Device manager, then goto your display, update driver point it to the modded INF
This will give a reason for failing, come back with what it says