LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Best driver for Nvidia 4200Go?

Guest gnuasu

I have a I8500 w/ winXP pro with the 60.80 drivers and i'm looking for the best driver to play games such as halo and games similar. I also play Rise of Nations, Warcraft and looking forward to Half Life 2(not sure if it is worth playing on my laptop though).

Give 65.73 ago, as these are the pick of the bunch when it comes to stability/speed.

I second that, although these drivers seem to have some bugs for me, but it could have to do with a buggy install, it seems some of the installed files are from older versions, why it did not update them I am not sure.

The driver is good though, it has lots of options and good speed in the games I play, although benchmark scores in 3Dmark2001 SE were really, really low, UT2004 ran nice for me.

I am about to install the 66.31 drivers, after manually uninstalling the older ones. (instead of just updating the driver)

Anyway, the 65.73 drivers are nice.

Bill