TOSHIBA SYSTEM BIOS RELEASES FOR DECEMBER 2005DOWNLOAD
BIOS v1.40 forSatellite M55-S139, M55-S1391CHANGELOG
- Support was added for the HDD recovery function.
- A change was made so the HDD password request will be skipped if the HDD and system passwords are the same.
BIOS v1.40 forSatellite M50-S418TD, M55-S135, M55-S1351, M55-S325, M55-S3251, M55-S3262, M55-S1352, M55-S2252, M50-S4182TD, M55-S2253Tecra A5-S416, A5-S237, A5-S516, A5-S116, A5-S6215TDCHANGELOG
- Updated the ATI M24C VBIOS to fix a blue screen, and resolution error while running the Burn-In 3D Mark benchmark test.
BIOS v1.20 forSatellite L20-S310TDCHANGELOG
- Correct an issue where some keyboard input may be lost, or delayed, when typing fast.
BIOS v1.90 (Intel Display Adapter only) forSatellite M45-S331, M45-S3311, M45-S351, M45-S3511Tecra A4-S111TD, A4-S211, A4-S231, A4-S216, A4-S236CHANGELOG
- There are no BIOS code changes in this release. The flash utility, "Flashit.exe", is updated to v1.10 to prevent update issues. If you have BIOS v1.80 installed and working, there should be no need to install v1.90.
BIOS v1.70 forSatellite L25-S119, L25-S1194, L25-S1193, L25-S1192, L25-S1195, L25-S1196CHANGELOG
- Correct an ATI kernel code bug that caused the dmi17 memory size to be incorrectly reported by the DMI utility.
- Correct an issue where some keyboard input may be lost when typing very fast.
BIOS v1.40 forSatellite P35-S609, P35-S6091, P35-S629, P35-S6291, P30-S6362ST, P30-S6363ST, P35-S6292CHANGELOG
- The CTRL key process function was modified.
BIOS v1.10 (Intel graphic adaptor) forSatellite M45-S269, M45-S2691, M45-S2692, M45-S2693, M45-S359, M40-S4112TD, M45-S3591, M40-S4111TDTecra A4-S313, A4-S312TDCHANGELOG
- Corrected an issue in Windows 2000, where there is "no display" after waking from Standby or Hibernation when the "Power on Display" setting is set to Auto-Selected and no external monitor is attached.
- Correct a Windows 2000 computer hang, Windows blue screen, or black display, which can occur on computers with Intel graphics when the Screen resolution is changed in Display Properties.
- Corrected an issue where issuing the "EXIT" command to close a Windows 2000 full-screen command prompt would cause the system to hang.
- Corrected a "no display" condition that can occur in Windows 2000, when a sound file is played in Media Player "Full Mode."
- The HDD password function was enabled on computers with Product name = "dynabook Satellite", and BIOS boot logo = "Toshiba"
- The Flashit.exe tool was updated from V1.00 to V1.10.