important things we have to say
Caution: We try to make these files as safe as possible, but they might not be official and might not be specifically designed for your hardware (for example different memory value pre-sets).
Use at your own risk.
The nViSiON team takes NO responsibility for ANY failure/malfunction/burning of components due to OverClocking, BadFlashing, Flashing at all nor do we support Flashing & OverClocking.
It's just for backup and archive reasons plus it has an informational purpose and shall not animate or encourage to flash your card.
If you decide to flash your card (despite our warnings), be informed that you will loose your warranty if's still valid.
Use it with care, know what you do, we don't take any responsibility for anything that might happen regarding your or your laptops health.
- Before you consider flashing your mobile GPU you need to have ready to use the following:
- The original BIOS backed up.
- a working and plugged in Power AC Adapter
- a PCI capable Docking station ready to use in case this BIOS is not designed for your mobile GPU and you can't see the Boot Screen.
- a PCI Video card that will actually override the laptops one (modern cards might not do that, you need to test that BEFORE).
- an external monitor.
- Absolutely no fear of what might happen or money growing on trees where a replacement laptop is not a problem.
[ DOWNLOAD / DETAILS / ISSUES RESOLVED ]
notes on every VIDEO BIOS version, Fixes & enhancements description, more detailed specifications for this and all other mobile GPUs can be found HERE.
Downloads will link to an official site, if any. Otherwise, it will link to the appropiate post in this thread from somebody who attached his VIDEO BIOS.
vX.XX.XX.XX.XX | NV44 MOBILE VGA BIOS
- actual BIOS name: ???
actual BIOS filesize: ???
- ControlBlockVersion: v5.xx