Unlocker is a tool to get rid of those messages:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
When you have annoying message given by Windows like that...
Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker
If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear. Simply select the lockers and click Unlock and you are done!
WEBSITE / DOWNLOAD (192k, version 1.8.5, freeware)
Edited by sn0wl, 07 September 2006 - 03:56 PM.