LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Clevo D900T pretty much killed itself.

jamesd

Okay, so I moved my laptop into the rounge room, and then I saw it was shutting down. Right. So then I turned it on, and left it for a sec to boot up. Came back and the screen was blank. Shut down and restarted again and blank screen again.

Okay, long story short i'm getting a blank screen and USB and Ps/2 ports don't work, and either does my keyboard. How do I know? I can't adjust my fan speeds and also when I plug in my keyboard, I don't see any LED things when I press my caps lock key.

Anyway, i've RMA'd my laptop and it's going to be shipped off. If I could find out the problem it would help. Is it possible that the Video Card + Interface ports on the mobo fried? And something happend with the connection on the keyboard, too?

ITC recons it's a loose connection or something. Hope they don't touch my hard drives, thinking "Hey, let's give him a completemtry reformating" :)

Anyway for now i'm on my desktop which is a s478 P4 3.2GHz (800FSB), 1GB PC3200 ram, Dual 80GB WD 7200RPMs, Saphire ATi 9800 Pro 256MB DDR2.

*sigh*

Maybe i'll do a benchmark table for this? :P

Oh snaps, if someone else wants to use this computer, I can use Gentoox on my Xbox :)

ATI 9800 Pro, tstststs

This is a mobile NVIDIA forum :)

:P

All the best i wish for your data staying intact (thinking of OEM Recovery CDs/DVDs :) )

Yeah, I know, i'm begining to hate this card too :) So used to my go 7800 gtx :/

I don't think ITC uses OEM recovery stuff, and they did say my stuff should stay intact. I hope. Anyway, as I said, Is it possible that the Video Card + Interface ports on the mobo fried? And something happend with the connection on the keyboard, too?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a M560A and did a few test in the VBIOS and did something rong and that's what hapen the system works and all but no usb and screen if you are under warenty don't even bother if not just get a videocard to test it's less then a mobo, and it should fixed your prob.

Hope it help's