GeForce hotfix display driver version 496.98 released on November 24, 2021 is based on NVIDIA's latest Game Ready Driver 496.76
The hotfix addresses the following issues:
• [YouTube]: The YouTube web site randomly displays extreme contrast/gamma while idle or during video playback. 
• [Notebook]: Black screen may be observed on some Optimus notebooks with 1440p/165hz panels when in discrete GPU mode 
• Games do not launch correctly on GeForce GTX 750 Ti when NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled 
• Using Adaptive Vertical Sync while G-SYNC is enabled may result in random black screen 
• [Red Dead Redemption 2/Doom Eternal]: The game crashes with TDR or the system crashes while running the game. 
Click here to download the GeForce hotfix display driver for Windows 10 x64/ Windows 11 x64.
When I first saw a article referencing that, I thought Intel UHD 630's audio was the same but turns out that's Intel SST, not the Intel Display Audio in Device Manager for the Intel UHD 630 which is not the same as Intel SST, thank god... hopefully no one has the Intel SST on this or other forums...
Windows driver version 472.77 and Linux driver version 470.62.13 contain newly released Vulkan features and bug fixes for Vulkan developers.
Download for Windows 11/10 (64-bit)
Download for Linux 64-bit
Vulkan Beta Driver Release Updates
November 24th, 2021 - Windows 472.77, Linux 470.62.13
Fixed some unset VkVideoDecodeH264CapabilitiesEXT query fields
Fixed VK_TIME_DOMAIN_DEVICE_EXT query on SLI platforms