ive found some more info about this laptop. quick google search for "samsung sens 640" brings exacly the same laptop that i have (in pictures)
i have some problems with it that i could not fix. if i enter bios main screen after 3/5 secs it get frozen but clock still goes normal. just that the keyboard doesnt work. i tried with usb keyboard but no go. if i try to press some buttons (many times spaming) it starts working again. also i tried disconnecting the keyboard and only starting with a usb keyboard or disconnected hdd/cd-rom and ram and so on.. still the same problem. i was searching for drivers (mostly some bios update that could fix this,that is if its a bios problem).
GeForce hotfix display driver version 496.98 released on November 24, 2021 is based on NVIDIA's latest Game Ready Driver 496.76
The hotfix addresses the following issues:
• [YouTube]: The YouTube web site randomly displays extreme contrast/gamma while idle or during video playback. 
• [Notebook]: Black screen may be observed on some Optimus notebooks with 1440p/165hz panels when in discrete GPU mode 
• Games do not launch correctly on GeForce GTX 750 Ti when NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled 
• Using Adaptive Vertical Sync while G-SYNC is enabled may result in random black screen 
• [Red Dead Redemption 2/Doom Eternal]: The game crashes with TDR or the system crashes while running the game. 
Click here to download the GeForce hotfix display driver for Windows 10 x64/ Windows 11 x64.