Driver Size: 19.6MB

Driver Released by: NV

MS WHQL Certificate: False

Setup Files Included: True

International Files: False

New Control Panel: True

Mobile Support: n/a

Comments

Vista driver for Desktop GPU's with original INF.

Changelog/Release Notes

ISSUES RESOLVED
  • GeForce 7300 GT: Get the error "3D Text Screen Saver Stopped Working" at rotations of 90, 180, and 270 degrees.
  • WHQL DTM Vista/Vista64: WDDM WSSections test fails.
  • WHQL DTM Vista/Vista64/WinXP: Overlay (Manual) tests fail.
  • WHQL DTM Vista/Vista64: DXVA2 video decoder tests fail.
  • WHQL DTM Vista/Vista64 Windows Driver Display Model: WDDM Blt 32-bit and 64-bit tests fail.
  • WHQL DTM Vista: Direct3D Gamma Corrections 32-bit and 64-bit tests fail.
  • WHQL DTM Vista Direct3D: Wireframe group 3/3 test introduces internal edges and fails all GPUs.

Documents

No documents.

Support

Benchmarks

• GeForce FX Go5200: Here from Larry (v53.03 - current) @ Inspirion 5150
  • GeForce FX Go5700: Here from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - v84.21) @ Area 51-M 766
  • GeForce FX Go5700: Here from zipper (v53.51 - 82.10) @ ACER 1714
  • GeForce Go 6200: Here from AJH (v70.75 - current) @ VGN-FS115M
  • GeForce Go 6600: Here from Mr.G (v84.21 - current) @ Qosmio F20-149
  • GeForce Go 6600: Here from Heazky (v71.90 - 82.10) @ Tecra S2
  • GeForce Go 6800: Here from Miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 6800: Here from zipper (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 4438G
  • GeForce Go 7600: Here from fensterbank (v84.20 - current) @ Aspire 5652
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: Here from jamesd (v79.31 - current) @ D900T

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

LV2Go driver thread v1.5.2

to my knowledge, since all builds in he 55xx and later have removed the ability to disable the driver signature forcing, these drivers would not install, right?

I installed the modded version of this driver on my laptop with RC1...

Vista worked OK but Quicktime refused to render the video. So I installed the modded 32 bits driver. Still NOGO.

I will just sitck to the x86 version then.

Been running RC1 since sunday now, and works quite well. I only have problems with viewing DivX in Media Center, because DIVX hasn't updated their codecs yet.

on a sidenote, if anyone has been able to get quickplay direct to work with 2 Operating Systems installed, tell me how.

• 2 weeks later...

This desktop driver works like a charm on my Asus A6K Notebook running vista ultimate RC1 (32-bit). Haven't had any problems at all with it. :)

Hello.

My first post, because I just bought an HP notebook (dv2008ea, Pavilion series) vith nVidia card.

This drivers works really fine on my latop under Vista RC1 x64.

The setup went fine and I have now a true 64bit machine with Aero UI :)

i am not able to install the driver on my laptop. have a geforce go 440 gpu with 64 MB ram.

setup-routine runs correctly but after reboot i get the information that the driver could not be loaded.

need help plz!

Hi,

Anyone have any luck with getting 7900gtx to work on vista rc1 64-bit. Ive tried all the 64bit drivers, and i either get a blue screen on the bootup, a code 43 error, or "the handle is invalid" when trying to install the drivers.

Running a Clevo M590K w/Sli 7900gtx

post-5005-1159732560_thumb.jpg

Hey guys i have a 7300 TC and i just installed RC1 x64 i have tried all the drivers and i cant get it to recognize my card. I see in a lot of forums people stating they use the modd. what in the world is the modd no one tells u what it is or how to do it please can somone help me i love vista i would like to keep it but if it presists im goin to have to do 32 bit version. If anyone can help me please email me i woudl really appreciate it greatly.

z28roidrage@aol.com

thanks everyone in advance

Nick