LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Color Controls resetting with every reboot

Guest Austin

I'm using the 156.57 official drivers, and my color controls reset every time I reboot my computer. At the windows login screen, it all looks fine, but as soon as I log in, the color controls reset to default. Anybody know why?

HP dv2000t

156.57 official

GeForce Go 7200

Windows XP 32-bit

No.

But i read that creating a customized color profile and saving it with any name solves it.

The nvidia display driver service is what saves your settings. It sounds like it's not running on your system.

Good catch.

:) how often have we :prayed: to not disable nvsvc ?

• 11 months later...
Guest HippoGlouton

Hi,

I have the same problem with resolution ? each time i Start my comp it uses the lowest resolution available, and i have to put back the native resolution myself.

I had a look at the task manager and nvsvc is running.

Any idea ?

Guest CodeCaster

I'm encountering the same problem on my Asus A6Tc laptop with NVidia 7300 Go running Windows XP SP3 with driver 177.98 installed. Digital Vibrance resets to 100% every reboot. The NVidia Display Driver Service is running.

I'll try to narrow down what causes this problem.

• 2 months later...

Try playing with different drivers. I had same problem using the 170.xx (i forgot). it went away with 179.14 now.