mobilenvidia

NVIDIA driver v176.05 for Windows Vista 32bit

INF Modified | Make A Donation

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 176.05
  • Operating System: Windows Vista 32bit
  • Driver Date: 2008-06-25 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 33.57MB (MD5: 0c7175cea86afe58b7d315c94777dc86)
  • MS WHQL Certificate: True
  • Setup Files Included: True
  • Languages Included: 28

Information Files (1 files supporting 10 models)

* nvfu.inf supports 10 models:

[DEV_062C&SUBSYS_11381734] NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS

[DEV_062C&SUBSYS_22D71019] NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS

[DEV_0649&SUBSYS_115E1734] NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

[DEV_0649&SUBSYS_30081509] NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

[DEV_0649&SUBSYS_11351734] NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

[DEV_0649&SUBSYS_22D51019] NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

[DEV_065C&SUBSYS_11471734] NVIDIA Quadro FX 770M

[DEV_06E8&SUBSYS_11461734] NVIDIA GeForce 9200M GS

[DEV_06E9&SUBSYS_11371734] NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS

[DEV_06E9&SUBSYS_22D51019] NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS

Support and Disclaimer

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread

Please make use of the Quickstart Guide for installation, the Forums Search function and Frequently Asked Questions before asking any questions.

If you still have a general question and/or problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

All NVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Additionally, reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Driver size and MD5 numbers may not be accurate due to the driver being repackaged and post not updated.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Wow, Fujitsu + 9800M GTS?!

Wow, Fujitsu + 9800M GTS?!

Quite often 1/2 the GPU's in an OEM driver never make it to production :)

With FS "reputation" of well-cooled laptops it probably would be a melting pot...

how come this driver doesn't come with nvidia control center? anyone try it? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Xr1Xs
how come this driver doesn't come with nvidia control center? anyone try it? thanks

I have been using this driver on my HP 2839 Laptop (8400M GS) since it was released, without any problems and found it performs very well. The fan sounds a bit louder, but that could be my imagination! I installed it with the Control Panel working by modifying one of the earlier .inf files.

Oh. so you are sing previous ver inf? Which ver? thanks

I think it was the previous version... 176.04. I just edited the date and version number, then installed it from the update-drivers option in Device-Manager and the C.P. worked fine. All the custom-options were already filled-in (same as before) and I checked the driver-versions to make sure that all of them had updated to 176.05, which they had. I have found that using tools to wipe all the previous-driver info tends to delete some essential files (on Vista &/or Laptops only)... making it harder to install nVidia-updates in future!