LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Halo 2 and is it possible to have 2 drivers installed and swap between?

Wraithe

Hey guys, I'm having a wee bit of a problem. I love 181.20 drivers optimized by Dox, but Halo 2 doesn't seem to. If I use any drivers besides the stock drivers my Dell Inspiron 1720 had, I get the most horrible mouse stuttering. It's crazy. I found out this is happens to a lot of people so I was wondering... Is it possible at all to have 2 nvidia drivers installed, but you can easily switch which one is being used? Like a program or something? That'd be awesome. Thanks. Oh, and I have windows Vista 32-bit

Edited by Wraithe

The stuttering may be caused by the forced disable Vsync in Dox drivers.

The stuttering may be caused by the forced disable Vsync in Dox drivers.

Thanks for the reply, but its not that. I've tried the 185.20 drivers as well.

Ok, sorry about posting two threads about the same thing. I guess there is no such thing. You guys can close this thread as well.

There IS a thing which will allow you to do it, and it's called Dual-Booting. Search around for it, I'm not going to write a tutorial here.....