Forceware 185.81 is out

Galdere

Thanks to Chupacabra for pointing out this new 185 series beta

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 185.81
  • Operating System: Windows Win7 32bit
  • Driver Date: 2009-04-28 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 69.06MB (MD5: 54d6b7b1ab19b030426d47779a21788f)
  • Release Notes/Change Log (PDF): False
  • MS WHQL Certificate: False
  • Setup Files Included: True
  • Multilanguage Support: True

Languages (28)

Arabic
Czech
Danish
German
Greek
UK English
Spanish
Latin American Spanish
Finnish
French
Hebrew
Hungarian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Dutch
Norwegian
Polish
Iberian Portuguese
Portuguese Brazilian
Russian
Slovak
Slovenian
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese

Vista x86

Vista x64

Win7 x86

Win7 x64

WinXP x86

WinXP x64

Modded INFs for Win7 and Vista are up

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beyond

• tmac

• Plutomaniac

• Galdere

Was adding them as you posted. :) Thanks

you can also find 185.81 notebook drivers for win7 x86 here

Edited by tmac

Ahh hell back to work.. :)

Will be interesting to see the differences between the W7 and Vista drivers.

i think theres a problem with nvidia servers.try again later.i downloaded 30 mins ago

For the moment your MOBILE LINKS for W764 and Vista x64 are false. Unless, you tell people so select British UK and download from the UK server as I posted previously without logging in. NVIDIA.COM does not have 64 bit mobile drivers for this FW version, at this time of course.

Edited by Wishmaker

yeah back to business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will try this 185.81 notebooks version !!!!

Edited by FrenchTouch

ohh lot of problems with this one on win7.dox 185.68 is much more better for me!

A very noticeable improvement in performance with the new driver as compared to 179.48. It gives me about 140 more points in 3DMarks06. Temperatures stay about the same.

Guest Guest
Modded Inf needed, not getting installed on my Dell Studio XPS 1340 Nvidia 9500 - windows 7 X64

"Modded Inf needed, not getting installed on my Dell Studio XPS 1340 Nvidia 9500 - windows 7 X64"

Same here. It's not installing on my HP DV9500t 8600M GS either.....

just to be clear, I havent got time to be modding and messing with drivers until after may 6th, by which point I'll have a week free :)

I'll get onto these tonight after work.

So many drivers, to get all versions is close to a GB of drivers to download :)

"Modded Inf needed, not getting installed on my Dell Studio XPS 1340 Nvidia 9500 - windows 7 X64"

Same here. It's not installing on my HP DV9500t 8600M GS either.....

Well I have HP Pavilion Dv9644CA model with 8600M GS card. I just un-installed my old driver, 182.50 and then installed 185.81.

There was a huge increase in performance and quality for me :) . I got a high score at 5.3 under Vista! With 182.50 i had 4.4! Plus the ability of CoreAVC decoding 1080p HD videos and other stuff is great!!

Thank you guys and Nvidia of all!!! These drivers are stable and i am using Vista x64. I will update regards to Win7 x64 version in awhile!!

:)

Guest bluefox

So far no diffarence between this and 185.68 that I can tell in both performance and quality im using the mobile driver in vista x64 will try the desktop driver a little later to see if there is any diffarence.

Guest Guest

I have HP laptop with GeForce 9600M GT and with this driver (for Vista 32), i have some improvement for some games , ...BUT i have some issues with HDMI connectivity with my FullHD TV! Previously (e.g. with Vista_185.68 DOX optimized, or other) i didn't have any!

Now , when i connect the hdmi cable , nothing happens ..(before , the screen appeared on TV automatically --- now , i have to make each time , some adjustments in nvidia menu) ... Dox my friend , if you can fix this issue ... THANKS!!!!

Also another BIG improvement is that now .. the fans of the laptop are NOT working all the time like before ... so i assume the temperature of the 9600M GT is in good condition now! Before i was hearing the fans , working constantly many hours every day ... NOW it's very quite , also with heavy load (e.g. with a game)

With GPU-Z.0.3.0 , i see a drop of 4-5 C ... WELL DONE nvidia!!!

Keepers for me!!

Dox , we are waiting to make them better! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! :-)

*sorry for my English! :-)

same performances or so than Dox 185.68 ( minus 30 points ). Same temps. Didn't try ingame yet.

Dox 185.68 : 6434 (73°C top)

Mobile 185.81 : 6404 (73°C top)

Cpu undervolting lower my cpu temps by 10°C and by about 8°C for gpu (gpu and cpu are on the same fan...)

Edited by FrenchTouch