LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v67.50 XP 32bit | EUROCOM

®®®

:: UPDATES

• 2004-NOV-11:
  • combined the new desktop driver release with our release, so now it better supports both worlds (Desktop cards especially ALi and Quadro)

:: DETAILS

• v67.50
  • mobile driver for 2K.XP, filedate 2004-OCT-27, released 2004-NOV-08
  • MultiLanguage, Setup is included
  • no WHQL Certification
  • released by EUROCOM for FX Go6800 (Phantom D900T) and also SAGER
  • AGAIN!, we have a new INF here: The nvcv.inf which was unknown before (by me). It'S a "FX-Go6800-INF-ONLY", which means no other GPUs are supported without our inf:
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C0.1 = "NVIDIA NV41"
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800"
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.2 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800 "
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.3 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800  "
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.4 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800   "
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.5 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800	"
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.6 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800	 "
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.7 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800[tab][/tab] "
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.8 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800[tab][/tab]  "
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.9 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800[tab][/tab]   "
    NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.A = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800[tab][/tab]    "

:: OPEN ISSUES

:: ISSUES RESOLVED

:: OPINION [*by LSudlow]

It never rains but it pours around here. The same day we get a brand new WHQL official driver, we also get a fresh beta from the next step up the ladder. There is very little visible or speed difference between 67.50 and 66.93, so most people should stick with the official driver for now. The obvious exception would be those of you who have problems with 66.93 and want to see if they're resolved in 67.50.

:: BENCHMARKS [*by LSudlow]

driver performance comparison charts for some GPUs

for GF2 Go: HERE from Pieter (v16.20 - v61.77)

for FX Go5200: HERE from Larry (v5x.xx - current)

for FX Go5700: HERE from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - current)

:: DOWNLOAD & x-click-but21.gif

This and all other drivers available at LaptopVideo2Go are 7-zipped and come as a self-extracting archive for your convenience. We take care that your download time/traffic is minimized by compressing the driver in an optimized way. The method we had developed first is a service that you'll only find here proper working.

filesize 11.718.883 bytes

Pieter's mobile INF modified for v67.50 | modded especially for Laptops, but has also Desktop card support

Pieter's mobile INF modified for v67.50 | Performance optimized

Larry's DELL 5150/5160 optimized INF

Teraphy's Toshiba "BlackBar PHP Fixer" | choose from all drivers and get your customized Anti-BlackBar-INF

Teraphy's "PHP INF enhancement" page | enhance your INF by choosing from a variety of settings (incl. Toshiba Blackbar fix) for all Laptops

nVLiTE page | choose the language to keep and rip out the rest; delete SETUP and other unneeded files to make the driver as small as possible

:: INTENDED CARDS FROM ORIGINAL INF

see attached INFs

Original_v67.50_INF.zip ( 3.72k ) Number of downloads: 148

OSNN has a desktop version of this driver, I'll look into this later.

This will have the missing Quadro files my INFs need.

I've combined the 2 drivers (desktop and Eurocom).

Both INFs are in the driver, so you will need to remove both before copying modded INF accross.

Either way, us lappy owners need a modified INF (unless your lucky enough to own a D900T

The driver will now work alot better with Desktops as the missing files for Quadro and ALIAGP are now included.

very good combination!.

ALIAGP.sys is important for Desktop Mainboards based on some ALi chipset?

There is this other file ALiPCIMP.pci in 9x drivers... just a sidenote

Guest Gareth B

Hey,

Just thought I'd post a problem with this driver i've been having.

I have an FX Go5600(64mb), with this driver XP sometimes likes to decide it can't be bothered displaying anything after boot up. I get to the point of the desktop showing then a split second later the screen goes off, restarting does nothing as the same thing will keeps happening. The only way to solve this is to go into safemode, uninstall the display adpater and put an older driver back on. It doesn't do this all the time, when I first put the drivers on and restart everything is fine, it just does it when ever it want's to. It does this sometimes when I start up Half-Life 2, it will start loading then at some point the screen just goes off.

Anyway, I using a different driver now, just thought I would post the problem i've been getting for other people to know about it.

Cheers,

Gareth.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BobWalt

That is the same thing that I get. It happens on every driver I use that is later than 61.77. I also have a Sony Laptop with a 64MB FX5600Go

Sony Vaio PGC-GRT170

P4 2.8 GHz 768MB DDR333

NVIDIA FX 5600Go 64mb

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Firestorm

I've the same problem. I've a FX 5650 Go on my laptop ASus and when i reboot, my screen is black on win xp, and the only solution is to run in safemode, and uninstall these drivers, and reinstall another old drivers.

if you have a solution....

Thx