LaptopVideo2Go Forums

DOOM3 - a suggestion which driver to use

Bill

Since I have not even played this game yet, there is not much for me to say as for which driver people should run.

But I will say this, most of the 66.xx and 67.xx are good drivers to try and the 65.73 might still be driver of choice for some people.

For those of you that want speed you might want the 66.81 driver.

You can download the driver here:

6681whql.exe

and the INF here:

66.81 INF (nv4_disp.inf)

There are also other INFs for the driver on the driver page if you want to use those, but Pieter's INF should work just fine.

Discussion for the driver can be found here: Topic 6184: Discussion for 66.81 Links to the other INFs are there as well.

If anybody knows of a driver that is significantly faster at this game then the 66.81 driver I would be happy if you posted here about it, I will update the posts/thread as neccesary.

Hope this is usefull.

One of our users has reported that the 71.20 driver runs this game nicely.

It can be found here:

71.20.exe

and the INF here:

71.20 INF (nv4_disp.inf)

There are also other INFs for the driver on the driver page if you want to use those, but Pieter's INF should work just fine.

Discussion for the driver can be found here:Topic 6510: Discussion for 71.20 Links to the other INFs are there as well.

Bill

YEAAAAAAAAAAH BILL

It works @llright ( 71.20 ) , good job :)

Keep it up :)