LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Best driver for Quadro4 go GL

Guest james

Try 71.84 the latest WHQL (desktop only) Quadro driver.

You'll need a modded INF to go with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vustare
Try 71.84 the latest WHQL (desktop only) Quadro driver.

You'll need a modded INF to go with it.

I've got a Quadro4 as well and I would like to try 71.84.

Just one question, there is a 30.66 and a 30.66P.

Which if these modded INFs should I use?

And/or, what does the "P" stand for?

Thanks.

Who's not reading all the info then :)

30.66 is the modded INF that has support for all GPU's and all the tweaks enabled, the number is the version number that I use.

30.66 P is the same as above with performance enhancements (loss off Quality will result)

Hope this explains it.

Guest vustare
Who's not reading all the info then  :)

30.66 is the modded INF that has support for all GPU's and all the tweaks enabled, the number is the version number that I use.

30.66 P is the same as above with performance enhancements (loss off Quality will result)

Hope this explains it.

Sorry 'bout that mobilenvidia.

I was trying to look for that bit of info, but honestly, couldn't find it. By the sounds of it, it must have been staring right in front of me. Oops.

Thanks for the explanation though. Appreciate it.

No worries, just kidding, I do the same quite often :)

Pieter you crazy kidder you :)

As for driver, I recommend using the 71.84's. I have added some DELL Quadro switches into the INF and it seems as if there has been in an improvement in "painting" windows and dialouge boxes onto the screen. If you own a Quadro4 700 GoGL, then give this INF a shot. They are based on Pieter's 30.66's:

*With it, I have also included the original Dell Inspiron 8200 15.1" screen resolutions. (Up untill 1600 x 1200, including 1400 x 1050 )

**Updated to version 1.02: Original Dell INF with Omega Performance Tweaks, Extra Options, and a more thorough uninstall process. Thank you to everyone here at www.laptopvideo2go.com for helping me on this.

nv4_disp.inf

Edited by Kamika007z

What about splitting this thread and putting your INF post (and probably later updates) in an own thread in the Utilities section next to Larry's INF :) ?

That would be great. In fact, I have just updated the INF. I am using Dell's original INF with optimizations from Omega and Pieter (Thank you :) ). This uses the original switches for the Quadro4 700 gl, (it also has 1400x1050 as a resolution too). I went through this INF with a fine tooth comb and removed anything that didn't seem fit to be in here, but generally the format is mainly the same from the NVDM.INF's.

EDIT: Now pinned in the Utilities section :) Look there for furthur updates.

Link: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=6972

Edited by Kamika007z

:)

• 10 months later...
Pieter you crazy kidder you :)

As for driver, I recommend using the 71.84's. I have added some DELL Quadro switches into the INF and it seems as if there has been in an improvement in "painting" windows and dialouge boxes onto the screen. If you own a Quadro4 700 GoGL, then give this INF a shot. They are based on Pieter's 30.66's:

*With it, I have also included the original Dell Inspiron 8200 15.1" screen resolutions. (Up untill 1600 x 1200, including 1400 x 1050 )

**Updated to version 1.02: Original Dell INF with Omega Performance Tweaks, Extra Options, and a more thorough uninstall process. Thank you to everyone here at www.laptopvideo2go.com for helping me on this.

Is this still the newest updated quadro inf for 71.84 you have posted here? Thanks.

I highly recommend to you Quadro4 700 GoGL users that you try John's INF.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=6972

I am currently using 82.10 with it and its great.