Setup Files Included: True

International Files : True

Comments

No comments.

Documents

No documents.

Support

Benchmarks

• GeForce 2 Go: HERE from Pieter (v16.20 - v61.77)
  • GeForce FX Go5200: HERE from Larry (v5x.xx - current)
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - current)
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from zipper (v53.51 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6200: HERE from AJH (v70.75 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from REAVER (v66.81 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: HERE from jamesd (v79.31 - current)

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

Guest YetAnotherGuest

Ok, I decided to post this here so it will get noticed by most Amilo M3438G/M4438G owners.

I've posted in this thread my findings about the likely source for the Amilo slowdowns: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=8070

If you own the machine (like I do) you might want to take a look at it.

As for 81.89, it wasn't yet up when I posted this, so I don't know whether it works (I'll try it out as soon as I can).

Driver and INFs are finally uploaded, you should get a much faster DL than I did.

Enjoy.

Hi there. Downloaded this driver and did what he said and mixed in the 81.33 nv4_mini.sys file in safe mode. Worked a treat and the bugs from the 81.33 drivers are gone and the performance is excellent esp. in BF2 and FEAR. Good work that man. Oh yeah when i said good performance i mean BF2 on high settings with 4xAA in 1024x768.

Edited by Hellfire202

Asus Z71V Go 6600 TV Out DOES NOT WORK with these drivers. Shame it is. :) I have to roll back to the original ones which are very old.

Any ideas?

When TV Out is turned on it just gives a black screen

That is with moded info, dont know about default NFO.\

I have no problems with this drivers, at least not yet, but in 3dmark05 it says that gpu core clock is 10MHz while memory clock is 600mhz which is ok. Older drivers displayed this correctly but these ones don't. Also with these drivers I've got higher score now, graphics looks cool, but i got lover average fps for some tests, for example pixel shader used to be 29.3fps and now it is 26.5 and GTA San Andreas runs slower at 1024x768 on some points of game. What's the problem with these drivers? Someone might find this post stupid but these little things are bugging me. P.S. Sorry if my english was bad

I got the nvsvc32.exe memory read error again with the 81.89. Same goes for the 81.87. Any suggestions other than stopping the nvsvc32.exe process?

-- Alex

P.S. On the F.E.A.R. Performance Test before GF6800 GO overclock (stock 250/600) my results were:

Min FPS 11

Avg FPS 26

Max FPS 60

<25 FPS 53%

25 - 40 FPS 35%

> 40 FPS 12%

After GF 6800 GO overclock (360/720):

Min FPS 16

Avg FPS 36

Max FPS 86

<25 FPS 18%

25 - 40 FPS 53%

> 40 FPS 29%

This is with both the 81.87 and 81.89 drivers with 1024 x 768 at 2 x AA and 2 x Anisotropic Filtering on High Performance. Anybody notice any difference in the new 81.89 drivers in comparison to the 81.87? I noticed nothing at all.

Anye news on the TV Out Problem if anyone ran into it?

Which driver is recomennded? That works?

What TV problem is that then ?

I have added some more tweaks for TV in v31.06 for this driver and 82.10

Give them a whirl

81.87 introduced performance improvments for COD 2, and I've heard these sets further that improvment, along with Quake 4.

Blew probably my 3.4 P4 CPU testing 81.89.

Waiting for go6800+ M760 Fujitsu.

Edit: Everything except 3d01 for some reason. Weird.

Not really. Its too old, they don't optimize it anymore.

What TV problem is that then ?

I have added some more tweaks for TV in v31.06 for this driver and 82.10

Give them a whirl

What do you mean " I have added some more tweaks for TV in v31.06" what is 31.06 is it an NFO file? or what is it and where is it?

As for 82.10 people have a lot of complaints about the performance...

Asus Z71V Go 6600 TV Out DOES NOT WORK with these drivers. Shame it is. sad.gif I have to roll back to the original ones which are very old.

Any ideas?

When TV Out is turned on it just gives a black screen

That is with moded info, dont know about default NFO.\

i've fixed tv out problem and all other problems for now, thetv out just needed to be set to composite out and now works clockwork, no more freezes and spikes, i've uninstalled drivers then used driver cleaner and installed 81.89 again and now everything works.

P.S. With 82.10 drivers i cant read temperature of card,and once there was that nvidia control panel when you click right button on desktop and second time i installed there were no nv cp

Well, I'm also having problems with 81.89 using modded inf.

When I shutdown my laptop, I get the nvsvc.exe bla bla bla error.

Also, when browsing certain websites, I get BLACK video!!! I only see my mouse pointer on screen! The only cure is to reboot my laptop either by guessing where the reboot button is or holding the power button more than 5 sec.

I will try the quality and performance inf and see if I get same problems.

Well, I'm also having problems with 81.89 using modded inf.

When I shutdown my laptop, I get the nvsvc.exe bla bla bla error.

Also, when browsing certain websites, I get BLACK video!!! I only see my mouse pointer on screen! The only cure is to reboot my laptop either by guessing where the reboot button is or holding the power button more than 5 sec.

I will try the quality and performance inf and see if I get same problems.

You need to enable VMR to get rid of the black video, if you don't know how, search on these forums.