MS WHQL Certificate: True

Setup Files Included: True

International Files : True

Comments

No comments.

Documents

Support

Benchmarks

• GeForce 2 Go: HERE from Pieter (v16.20 - v61.77)
  • GeForce FX Go5200: HERE from Larry (v5x.xx - current)
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - current)
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from zipper (v53.51 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6200: HERE from AJH (v70.75 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from REAVER (v66.81 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: HERE from jamesd (v79.31 - current)

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

Feedback encoureaged, once again I'm late for work :)

Hello, I got a laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce4 440 Go 64M, and the game I want to launch says that my graphic drived is not up to date, and the game doesn't run smooth, where can I get it, I've tried alot, and some setups were damaged and there was alot of CPU language i didn't understand, please help your my last hope :|

Strange thread to double post in.... especially since you are probably running 32bit windows.

Anyway what laptop do you have and what game are you trying to run, a lot of newer games will NOT work on your laptop with that graphics card.

A mod needs to split this thread and put it into support or something...

Before all of you guys jump on the bandwagon.

Issues Resolved in Version 82.12

The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version 81.98:

• Added support for the GeForce 6800 GS AGP.

• Added support for the Dell 3007WFP panel.

If you are lazy and already on the 81.98 driver, you most likely should stick with that one unless you just like newer version numbers.

Now I personally suspect there might be some other improvements/fixes/broken stuff in this driver compared to the 81.98.

Considering 81.98 is WHQL, and this one isn't, that seems kinda suspicious, now maybe it will be certified soon, but it seems fishy to me, especially with the choice of version number.

(with such small changes, wouldn't it be more appropriate to name it 81.99 or 82.00?)

Anyway lets have a contest to see who can find any other differences between this and 81.98. :)

Edited by Bill

Sorry 4 double post, my inet was a bit slow so i pressed 2 times, anyway, the laptop is a paradigit voyager, pentium 4 2,4 GHZ, 512 mb RAM, the game is Silkroad (www.silkroadonline.net)

by the way, a man from nvidia told me to try this site out, i dont understand the 80's 70's etc. talk, got no idea what i need :x

Never heard of that laptop or game before...

Anyway go download the new 82.12 driver from here.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=8398

And also download the regular moddified INF for it.

Go read the "What is an INF?" topic and the "How to install have disk method topic" in the FAQ forum section.

You unzip the driver, replace the INF in the driver with the mod INF, then go to your device manager and manually install it that way.

If you have AIM/MSN a live chat with me could certainly help you out.

Just curious, who on Nvidia's forums told you to come here? Was it our old pal Ronin? lol

Edited by Bill

Don't worry, were not too strick about double posting and stuff here, but you really took this brand new thread off topic, all of our posts should be moved.

(I shall never rest till I achieve teh full mod status) Done!

Edit: If this topic doesn't make sense, its caused some posts were moved....

Edited by Bill

2 in 2 days... this is more like it :)

Will have a bit of a session tonight, need to re-run the 81.98 benchies on a fresh reboot, then will give these a go.

I have a dell i9300 w /go6800 256mb video card. When i try to install the 82.12 drivers I get a message that says it could not find any drivers that are compatable with my current hardware. Right now I am using the 81.95 drivers. Any suggestions?

I have a dell i9300 w /go6800 256mb video card. When i try to install the 82.12 drivers I get a message that says it could not find any drivers that are compatable with my current hardware. Right now I am using the 81.95 drivers. Any suggestions?

I've got the same laptop with the same video card and it works perfectly.

Did you copy the modded .inf over into the files that the 8212.exe file extracted?

Well, I just played FEAR from Interval 08 to the end with this driver, and it worked perfect!

Only thing I noticed was a white flash kinda like if he was carrying a camera around... but I couldn't tell if it was intended or not since it only happened in 2 rooms. The one time I looked around to see what it was, it seemed to be coming from a red rotating light mounted on the ceiling... So I dunno.

Anyway, thanks!

I have a Go5700 and these drivers (with mod inf) work just fine :) . I wonder how much benefit I'm really getting by upgrading to this driver from 81.98. It seems to me that everything after the 70s series has only had a placebo effect on my computer.

Here's a question for all inf experts. Do the PCI-IDs have to include the subsysID? I noticed that my official HP driver always includes &SUBSYS_006A103C after the dev_id and the modded infs don't have that. Would I be correct in assuming that the subsys is extra info not needed :) ?

Yes, that's right. You can eliminate the subsys string and the entry will install for all devices with the main hardware ID.