• GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from zipper (v53.51 - 82.10) @ ACER 1714
  • GeForce Go 6200: HERE from AJH (v70.75 - current) @ VGN-FS115M
  • GeForce Go 6600: HERE from Mr.G (v84.25 - current) @ Qosmio F20-149
  • GeForce Go 6600: HERE from Heazky (v71.90 - current) @ Tecra S2
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from zipper (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 4438G
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: HERE from jamesd (v79.31 - current) @ D900T

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

Guest guest1
Didn't work on my Acer 5652, also states they are not WHQL certified. Control Panel didn't work on the acer either.

didn't work on my sony fs15c also,what happen?

pls modified INF again.

The modded INF didn't work ?

The original INF didn't work ?

Or both didn't work ?

Guest Guest
The modded INF didn't work ?

The original INF didn't work ?

Or both didn't work ?

CAN BE INSTALLED,BUT RESTART THE PC,IT'S DISPLAY"THE DRIVERS NOT FOR MY HARDWARE"

If the drivers install then the driver must be compatable with your Hardware.

During the install process the installer checks the INF to see if your GPU is included, if so it will install the driver, if not it will say so.

If the driver installs then after reboot an error occurs then something else is afoot.

Is the Automatic updates on in Windows ?

This may not like the driver version as it won't be in it's list for your machine and attempt to install an older driver.

Guest Guest
If the drivers install then the driver must be compatable with your Hardware.

During the install process the installer checks the INF to see if your GPU is included, if so it will install the driver, if not it will say so.

If the driver installs then after reboot an error occurs then something else is afoot.

Is the Automatic updates on in Windows ?

This may not like the driver version as it won't be in it's list for your machine and attempt to install an older driver.

thank for your reply.

my video card :6200tc(128m),notebook model:sony-fs15c

if I install 87.25(same as this websize,modiffed&offered by you),everything is ok.

but when I install 84.18,it's worry after restart the pc.

what happen? the inf for 84.18 is wrong?or they can't compatable my 6200tc at all?

It looks like a driver problem, the INFs are basicly the same (I added no new settings)

Some laptops are more sensitive to drivers, Sony, Toshiba and Dell are the worst (Toshiba takes the crown)

What happens is some settings change in certain drivers which make them either work or not for some laptops.

There is not much I can do about this as it's driver related.

It's best for you to keep trying new drivers and find the ones that work and maybe post for others to follow suit.

Glad though that at least 87.25 works, this means your able to use the latest version anyway.

Lets hope the rest of the 85 series and the 90's also keep working.

Guest Guest
It looks like a driver problem, the INFs are basicly the same (I added no new settings)

Some laptops are more sensitive to drivers, Sony, Toshiba and Dell are the worst (Toshiba takes the crown)

What happens is some settings change in certain drivers which make them either work or not for some laptops.

There is not much I can do about this as it's driver related.

It's best for you to keep trying new drivers and find the ones that work and maybe post for others to follow suit.

Glad though that at least 87.25 works, this means your able to use the latest version anyway.

Lets hope the rest of the 85 series and the 90's also keep working.

DON'T MIND

goog work!

87.25 IS SO GREAT,ENOUGT FOR ME.

(ONLY CAN'T USE HARDWARE SPEED IN PUREVIDEO CODE WHEN PLAYING MPEG2)

BUT 7* SERIES IS WORKABLE IN PUREVIDEO CODE)

• 4 weeks later...

I tried updating the forceware for my geforce go 7400 on my sony vaio sz, but now it keeps automatically installing the mobile intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family, where did that suddenly come from and how can i fix this?

• 5 weeks later...
I tried updating the forceware for my geforce go 7400 on my sony vaio sz, but now it keeps automatically installing the mobile intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family, where did that suddenly come from and how can i fix this?

Ok.. I am Vaio SZ user #2 struck / stuck on this stupid one.

1. My PC started it's life with a NVIDIA geoforce go 7400 driver / UI.

2. At some point (windows update?) it swapped over to an intel 945GM driver.

3. For love nor money can I get rid of the ###### things, swap them out or de-install.

All attempts to do so continue to claim that the NVIDA drivers (even provided by Sony on disk) are not compatible.

Any Ideas for fixing this blight?

*clearing voice**picking up the bullhorn*

READ THE FREAKING MANUAL

You have 2 graphic cards in your laptop.. there is a Stamina (or whatever lame naming Sony) button that allows to switch from one card to the other.

You can't switch on the fly under windows... in case you ask.

DOH! Page 107 for those who are stupid enough to ever google for this one..... :'(

I am a huge fan of RTFM but I missed this.

Humble humble apologies..

PL

In this case it's a little bit more... know the specs of your laptop.

Once you know there are 2 graphic cards... you guess that there is a switching procedure. Once you start searching... you are likely to find it.