LaptopVideo2Go Forums

sharp pcrd10 help

impulse

Ive been trying to update my driver and i thnk ive been doing it correctly,but havent been able to have the screen stay looking the way it should,it will be fine till i try to play a game,then it gets bright like the settings change,but never returns to normal unless i mess with the settings or reboot.i have the nerd file with the factory driver info if it helps.

Also the drivers ive tryed were 78.01 and 83.90 with the moded .ini file

Thanks for any help.

Sharp PCRD10

XP Pro SP2

Gforce 4 420 go

LaptopVideo2Go_LogFile.txt

Let me start a new charity... so we will be able to help those poor americans that miss the SHIFT and RETURN key on they keyboards.

Could you be a little bit more clear on your problem description?

When does the problem appeared? Old official driver or new modded inf driver?

What is the issue you are trying to solve with the driver update?

ps: given that you use a old graphic card you might want to stick with a driver in the 50-70 range that comes from a serious laptop manufacturer or a nVidia mobile OEM driver such as the 56.77.

Screen aspect ratio problem? Search for it in forums, there was a solution to it if that is the problem.