LaptopVideo2Go Forums

WoW and Quadro 120M

Flunar

Anyone know what the best drivers to use are? I'm getting a very dark screen/unclear-non sharp text in World of Warcarft with my new Dell Lattitude D820 (along with some light leakage/backlight issues). I mean, it looks clearer on my 700m with a intel gma800 chipset and on my desktop Dell 1800 LCD with a geforce 6600.

TIA as this is driving me nuts. Star Wars Empire at war looks fine, just a bit lighter at the bottom due to light leakage on darker colors.

• 2 weeks later...

You have messed with the display options right?

I think WOW should work at that resolution, set the game to widescreen and see if your resolution shows up, if not set it to the closest one that is lower and turn display scaling off in the driver control panel.

Also turn some settings down and adjust the brightness, ect.

The nvidia control panel can also let you set custom color profiles and stuff for each game.

Never heard of this problem though, I suspect you have something configured wrong.

What drivers are you currently using?

Anything from the 8x series that works should run the game just fine.