LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Low 3dmark05 Scores help

Guest LuckXIII

Guest LuckXIII

I have a 7900 256meg GTX GO on my Sager 5760. on my 3dmark05 scores I'm only hitting about 5200 max. I tried looking at the thermal paste and adding more, and tried a couple of drivers. Is this a hardware problem?

I would be ashamed to have such a low score with this MARVELOUS GAME called 3DMark.

First off, more thermal paste may actually hurt your laptop.

If anything is the "problem," it's probably your driver settings. Tweak them until you're happy.

...Kids these days, complaining about 5200 points in 3DMark05... I was stuck in the low triple digits.

• 1 month later...

OHHA ! THAT IS ###### LOW !

Got the same card and scores arround 8000 is normal with this gpu.

Send it back is my advice ! Why ? If u touch the thermalpaste and u don´t know what u do it can damage ur card!!! I hope 4 u m8 that u get it repaird on guaratie!

Good luck...

ARE YOU JOKING!

5000+ with that card is pretty good....The max ive ever gotten out of my card was 6398 when I was experimenting with dry ice cooling.