LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v84.63 XP 32bit | NV | DELL

mobilenvidia

Mabe they just thought this was a nice and stable driver....Or they thought that everyone should update to it.

BTW it was me that posted the link to the nvidia version :)

• 2 weeks later...

After testing numerous versions I've finally come to this one. It's the first which runs any game I tested so far. With most others I've got the problem that they minimize to the tray as soon as they are started and I ahve to ext them through the task manager.

But has anyone encountered performance glitches with this version? Before 84.63 I tried 91.31. I tested it with F.E.A.R. With the 91.31 driver the game had difficulties starting, but once I was in the automatic performance test selected medium details @ 800x600 and the benchmark ran with an average of 113 fps, but as mentioned before, the game didn't run stable.

Now with version 84.63 it runs stable, but with major performance glitches in F.E.A.R. The automatic performance test selects now minimum details, and when I switch to medium and run the bench again @ 800x600 I get an average of 20 fps!!

Does anyone else encounter these problems?

I've got a Centrino 760, 512 MB RAM and a Geforce Go 6600 with 128 MB RAM.

• 4 months later...