LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Need a replacement for a 6600 265mb type

need4mxm

:) Does any1 know a place where i can buy 1, a 7600 or the 6800 armada special maybee. And ice t maybee i can come up to belgium to try and fit an armada special in my alianware/uniwel/jewel 2600. i know for shure it is type 2 but i has some space left in the system. Ill start showing some inside pics a bit later

:) Does any1 know a place where i can buy 1, a 7600 or the 6800 armada special maybee. And ice t maybee i can come up to belgium to try and fit an armada special in my alianware/uniwel/jewel 2600. i know for shure it is type 2 but i has some space left in the system. Ill start showing some inside pics a bit later

I'm looking forward to the inside measurements. I've been lookin for those for some time now :)

I'm looking forward to the inside measurements. I've been lookin for those for some time now :)

I got my camera back so the pics will be in 2night :)