Driver Size: 33.972.852 bytes

Driver Released by: NV

MS WHQL Certificate: False

Setup Files Included: True

International Files: True

New Control Panel: True

Comments

Single-GPU Issues Resolved

• GeForce 7950 GX2: Blue-screen crash occurs when running 3D Mark 06 with an Intel i955XBK motherboard.

SLI Technology Issues Resolved

• GeForce 6 and 7 Series: Added an SLI profile for Prey.
  • NVIDIA Control Panel: "SLI multi-GPU rendering has been disabled" pop-up message appears on non-SLI capable systems.
  • NVIDIA Control Panel: The digital display cannot be set to its native resolution when the analog display is set as the primary display under nView Clone or Spanning modes.
  • NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500: With four monitors connected, from the NVIDIA Control Panel->Workstation->Synchronize Displays page, the server cannot be set.
  • NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400: Under the NVIDIA Control Panel->Workstation->Synchronize Displays, the secondary display is unable to be set as the client.

Documents

Support

Benchmarks

• GeForce FX Go5200: HERE from Larry (v5x.xx - current) @ Inspirion 5150
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - current) @ Area 51-M 766
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from zipper (v53.51 - 82.10) @ ACER 1714
  • GeForce Go 6200: HERE from AJH (v70.75 - current) @ VGN-FS115M
  • GeForce Go 6600: HERE from Mr.G (v84.25 - current) @ Qosmio F20-149
  • GeForce Go 6600: HERE from Heazky (v71.90 - current) @ Tecra S2
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from zipper (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 4438G
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: HERE from jamesd (v79.31 - current) @ D900T

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

Edited by ®®®

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fabrice Roux

• who13

• Area51m-7700

• ®®®

The major point of this driver... is the SLI profile for the Prey demo.

Well for some reason or another, NVIDIA has changed the default behaviour of the desktop context menu.

Now our little tweak for accessing both control panels from the desktop doesn't seem to work correctly. If you enable both menus for new and old CP, they both will bring up the new CP.

So I ended up with the following for now. I can access classic CP from the desktop, and both new and old CPs from the tray icon.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NvCplApi\Policies]

"ContextUIPolicy"=dword:1

"TaskbarUIPolicy"=dword:3

"CplGroupUIPolicy"=dword:2

"SedonaDisable"=dword:2

I'm not sure if there is any way around this.. If there is someone else here will probably find it. I personally haven't spent a lot of time on it. As the tweak above suits my needs fairly well.

avoid this or what?? whats your guys opinions??

or wait for final?

:)

@fabrice what the hell is prey? also it looks like we got the same graphics card...hows the 84.30 working for you??im using the 84.26..

this is a pretty big jump for me 84.26 to 91.33...

hopefully it will be a good driver..

@fabrice what the hell is prey? also it looks like we got the same graphics card...hows the 84.30 working for you??im using the 84.26..

Hmm Prey... Got Google??? Query Prey...

I use the official Dell 84.30 since it has a full laptop support (powermizer, tv-out...) previously I was using LV2Go 84.25 for Purevideo and Oblivion reasons... but it lacked the powermizer so it was a real PITA.

ps: you might want to check this page too.

Edited by Fabrice Roux

Guest brownstonemr

I decided to try the 'have disk' method. Removed the old drivers and used driver cleaner pro.

Anyways using the 'have disk' method, I selected the original .inf and then chose which card (7900GTX) from the list. It then install fine and seems to be running ok.

So I take it that this is a better way than using a modified .inf and running the setup.exe???

Thanks?

also have you tried it mate??(@fabrice-we have same card)

:)

For the driver unless you need the new features from the 91.33 (PureVideo new post-processing) there is NO REASON to move from Dell official driver 84.30.

i dont have a dell..i have the 6800 geforce go as you do...i have a alienware/widow pc notebook..

same crap as prostar though..should i move up to 84.30??i still have 84.26 installed...does it work well with all the latest gamez,etc?

Who13 does the 84.26 has tv-out and Powermizer working? Which version did you install? There are 2 version, the one that interests me is the one that comes from nVidia that support mobile Quadros.

These 91.33 are working fine on my 7800GTX xps2 laptop- Was using 87.07, was very happy with those too. But pros on 91.33 -IQ razor sharp & temps are lower by 3 degrees. Keepers for me

Fabrice- nice canon around your neck- is that a 70-200mmL IS?

Fabrice- nice canon around your neck- is that a 70-200mmL IS?

Yep this lens weights a dead donkey but is really impressive.

Bringing the thread back ON TOPIC... I fell back to 84.25 on my desktop computer since neither the official 91.33 or the modded allows to add custom resolutions. Which is very important because my screen is 1920x1200 and my 7600 GT can't feed it in full res on latest games.

1280x800 is the perfect fall back resolution in Oblivion and Ghost Recon AW.

I'll install this if noone has had problems with a mobile GO 7800 GTX. So anyone? Screen res 1920x1200 as more info.

Edited by ®®®

3Dmark05 results

91333nd.jpg

Edited by Gordianus

Who13 does the 84.26 has tv-out and Powermizer working? Which version did you install? There are 2 version, the one that interests me is the one that comes from nVidia that support mobile Quadros.

sorry mate..i wouldnt know...lol i had the alienware one that was listed on nb forums.. :)

but i did just install the 91.33 to try with inf posted here and i had like 5 errors during install...it kept looking for certain dll's....this never happened before... :)

will post back and try some gamez..

just tried some ga,es with driver and all appears to be fine...maybe even smoother than before...whats a good "strong" graphics game to test out??

also what are the ideal settings (besides HIGH) when playing these games???anti-alisng,etc,etc??? i usually let the game decide but would like to know if altering certain things would make it better or what??

thanx!

Edited by who13

You'll have to pardon my ignornace but I have only just purchased a DELL XPS M1710 and I'm slowly learning the In's and Out's of Modified INF's. Alas this is my very first Laptop / Notebook as I have only ever dealt with Desktops. The video card in the M1710 I have is the Go 7900 GTX 512meg.

Simple question - Do the 91:33's support the Laptop specified above (It doesn't appear so). If not can somebody please point me to a modified INF and or advise another course of action? Further, if the 91:33 are not support what are the latest 90 series drivers (If any) that I could use with the above hardware.

Many thanks in advance :)

P.S I did try the 91.33.exe but the Install indicated it could not locate the hardware. That is however not using a modified .INF and the one I DO have lists the Go 7900 GTX (I downloaded it somewhere here). I shall try again with the modified .INF. Sorry for rattling on.

Edited by BladeRnR

Cool that's what I intended to do when I got home from the Office tonight :)

Thanks Guest :)

Overclocks fine with go6800 - perhaps the best overclocker so far.