LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Germany in the Half-Finals...

®®®

:) Warning OFFTOPIC :)

...against Italy (another classic like Final) or Ukraine.

:( :P :( Big fight!!!

Yes, Mr. Lehmann You're the Man.

GOD SAVED THE TEAM! :P

...i'm out and off to the 1 million people Fan-Mile near Brandenburger Gate.

Just watch out for the Italian diving team :)

Guest Guest
Just watch out for the Italian diving team :)

im argentinian, and i think argentina deserved to win, now i have to say the unthinkable, but, aguante brasil loco!!!!

hahahha

you crazy germans, this time , the same as in the 90 world cup, you bought the referee, you cant win without that help. ballack couldnt be less than trolo

and France too whooaaaaa !!!! wine save the team

france7vm.gif

Germany / France in final :)

Guest Guest

bad idear. a german/frensh final would be the end of the european union :)

but we have to wait for the next match. i cannot understand what klinsman is doing sometimes, why does he bring up people like ballack who hit everything but the goal and why does he bring up good people like borowski that late...

let's see what can Germany do against ITALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Best idea ever!

Go Go France vs Germany !!!! :)

Guest Guest

Why are the Argentinian people are so bad loosers? Bought the referee? lol. It was the Argentinian trainer, how can i put riquelme and crespo out of the game? The germans played the better football in this game! And I think the referee was fair. And if you watched the game, you could have seen, what the Argentinian players do, kicking Podolski out with a yellow/red card. That's unfair and such a team shouldn't be allowed to play at a worldcup!

Guest Guest
Why are the Argentinian people are so bad loosers? Bought the referee? lol. It was the Argentinian trainer, how can i put riquelme and crespo out of the game? The germans played the better football in this game! And I think the referee was fair. And if you watched the game, you could have seen, what the Argentinian players do, kicking Podolski out with a yellow/red card. That's unfair and such a team shouldn't be allowed to play at a worldcup!

YOU ARE NUTS, ARGENTINA PLAYED BETTER, GERMANY NEVER MADE IT TO ARGENTINIAN GOAL, AND GERMANS DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY SOCCER, THEY SHOW THAT IN EVERY MATCH, WITH ITS ###### LIKE CAPTAIN, MR BALLACK.

I ADORE KLINSMANN AND I THINK HE WAS A GREAT PLAYER, BUT AS A DT HE IS RUBISH,, HE ONLY WINS CAUSE ITS ALL PAID TO BE LIKE THAT. NO ONE CAN TELL ME THAT GERMANY DESERVED TO WIN THAT MATCH, NO ONE

Teams are playing for a draw and hoping that the Shoot-outs go their way.

This is very risky football and the better team not always gets through.

France had the right idea, score a goal first then defend that goal for all your worth.

Remember guys it's only a game, and in 4 years time we get to do it all again in South Africa :)

Go Orange :)

France had the right idea, score a goal first then defend that goal for all your worth.

AFAIR my felow french players didn't sit in their camp defending like 1:0 will surely get them to the semi final. If you sit you are a dead duck... if you have a goal keeper that stops 10% of framed shots you still want to prevent him to be shot at.

That's were old defence granpas kick in... Vieira did a humougous tackle in the second half... the echo is still playing in the statdium... you can still ear clearly: DENIED!!!

Germany versus Italy today - I'm getting everything finished early, so we can sit back & watch all the bulid-up!

Extra fun day as my wife is American, (4th July & all that!) so we'll be eating chicken wings & potatoe skins etc etc while enjoying a top-class game!

AND we live just outside Dortmund, so it's going to be CRAZY here!!!!

Note to self: pickup some beers for tonight and tomorrow. :)

@sandman: There's a big celebration here in Berlin at the American Embassy for the 4th of July, but my (pittsburgheeeese) lady is not goin to visit as we'll all have fun today watching another classic game outside.

DORTMUND stadium people are known to be the craziest among all germans... and the loudest :) GO GO GO!!

*poping a beer open sound*

Hey Fabrice, throw one over here :)