LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 7600 go update

TZer0

Here is the link to the Zepto firmware page.

And the release notes:

v1.12

- Fixed Sony Slot-in issue in XP SP2

v1.11

- Update Video bios to fix VGA seen wrongly by nvidia driver.

- Slightly improved VGA board speed. Fixes nvidia's problems with BF2.

- Update to support Merom CPU's

v1.08

- Update brightness setting saved

- Minor bug fixes

Here is the link to the Zepto firmware page.

And the release notes:

v1.12

- Fixed Sony Slot-in issue in XP SP2

v1.11

- Update Video bios to fix VGA seen wrongly by nvidia driver.

- Slightly improved VGA board speed. Fixes nvidia's problems with BF2.

- Update to support Merom CPU's

v1.08

- Update brightness setting saved

- Minor bug fixes

Thank you! computer now works fine with the new bios!!!

:) :) :P BF2 at high gfx! wee! :P

• 2 weeks later...
I got the same problem, 6214W, dont know what the ###### is happening. Did you guys work it out??

I also have the same problems plus artifacts.

I have a T7200 Core2 Duo with 1GB DDR2 RAM and GO7600... FIrst week-end everything was perfect then the images are becoming just crappy. It seems this happens while the fan is accelerating (so probably is getting hot in there).

Please HEELP!

You need to find the file on the producer of your machine, find an .ISO file there and use a program as dvd decoder to burn it on a CD as image or something.. there should be a special function for it

**IMPORTANT** reset bios first

How can I do this?

I have a Fujitsu Siemens, Amilo Pi1556

well i just bought a 6214W, getting it tommorow. and i can finde any thing on the Zepto Firmware site. for graphic bios or any kinde do u think they might have fixed it allready for us buying new ones? or am i looking wrong ?

Btw, im from Denmark so sorry about the bad english.

(zepto = denmark if u didn't know :) )

well i just bought a 6214W, getting it tommorow. and i can finde any thing on the Zepto Firmware site. for graphic bios or any kinde do u think they might have fixed it allready for us buying new ones? or am i looking wrong ?

Btw, im from Denmark so sorry about the bad english.

(zepto = denmark if u didn't know :) )

Look here... ftp://ftp.zepto.dk/Znote6214W/BIOS/ and btw, there's nothing called graphic bios... just bios, download and burn iso as image to cd.. hold ins at boot, then boot again holding esc while having the cd in the cd drive and everything should be automated after that.

:) I have the fujitsu-siemens pi 1556 with the geforce 7600 go 256 mb.

I play the FIFA 07 and its lagging.. Is it also the same problem with the BIOS.. Help???

ONLY lagging? Or also image problems like the onces described on this thread?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Just thought I'd chime in as a came upon this thread in a Google search. I'm also running on a new HP DV800 laptop equipped with a 7600GO 256mb and have just started seeing artifacts in World of WarCraft and other games.

If your running Vista, battlefield will not work properly.... Theres nothing you can do but downgrade to xp.. Hence that battlefield is not compatable with vista... I have a HP dv9000 and got rid of vista... Most games seem to have issues with it...

• 5 months later...
Guest moses
I got a new laptop with GeForce 7600 go 512 mb, 2 gb ram, intel core duo T2500 2x2,16 ghz. Everything I've tried so far works fine, except Battefield 2 at high detail, any resolution. I get weird tectures covering my screen, missing objects and wrong colouring. What bothers me the most, is that the game isn't lagging at all.

The error pictures:

800x600 high detail

nv4_disp.inf

1024x768 high detail

post-14805-1192774461_thumb.jpg

My current driver is 71.89, a driver that came with my PC (Nvidia driver). I've tried several different drivers, new ones from Nvidia (untill I understood that these didn't work) and older ones, that didn't detect my gfx card. Finally, after several attempts I gave up and used the driver that came with the computer (had a backup CD).

Can anyone help me getting the correct driver?

Thank you.

Dude, I got the same problem but my laptop is Toshiba Qosmio G30, the graphics card is Geforce Go 7600, the same problem you are having. I read all the posts but none fixed my problem since all the posts were to solve the problem for the Zepto laptop. Can someone tell me what to do for my Toshiba? I tried everything..

Guest Moses
Dude, I got the same problem but my laptop is Toshiba Qosmio G30, the graphics card is Geforce Go 7600, the same problem you are having. I read all the posts but none fixed my problem since all the posts were to solve the problem for the Zepto laptop. Can someone tell me what to do for my Toshiba? I tried everything..
Forgot to say that the graphics card is 256 not 512

• 1 month later...
Guest RedAssassin

Heya everyone, I've just recently gotten into trouble with my Asus F3T, nVidia Geforce GO 7600 card, nomatter what driver I download it keeps stopping and glitching, lagging and the screen turns black. Didn't have this problem before, started after the reinnstallation of Vista Home Premium.

Have dug around a bit, and this is one of the forums that keeps telling about BIOS errors, could it be that I have the same problem?

• 4 months later...
Guest guest1000
Heya everyone, I've just recently gotten into trouble with my Asus F3T, nVidia Geforce GO 7600 card, nomatter what driver I download it keeps stopping and glitching, lagging and the screen turns black. Didn't have this problem before, started after the reinnstallation of Vista Home Premium.

Have dug around a bit, and this is one of the forums that keeps telling about BIOS errors, could it be that I have the same problem?

I have a HP dv9000 series notebook with a Go 7600 video and loaded Warhammer Online. For the first hour I was able to play with no problems then out of nowhere, it when black screen with just my mouse pointer on the sreen. When it crashed my video was all screwed up and the only available options for resolution was 800x600 at 4 bit color. I have 8.6.1.2 driver version for the card. Is there anyway I can play this game normally. I do have 2 GB of RAM.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest solster
I have a HP dv9000 series notebook with a Go 7600 video and loaded Warhammer Online. For the first hour I was able to play with no problems then out of nowhere, it when black screen with just my mouse pointer on the sreen. When it crashed my video was all screwed up and the only available options for resolution was 800x600 at 4 bit color. I have 8.6.1.2 driver version for the card. Is there anyway I can play this game normally. I do have 2 GB of RAM.

ok as for the guy trash talking Vista To each there owen. i have ran vista from day one it came out and i haven't had any problems running games. look into some basic computer skills and you will be ok.

as for the guy running warhammer it a driver crash a simple reboot should fix it. as for getting it to stop crashing in warhammer i'm still working on it. if your still having problems after you reboot (as in windows doesn't correct it's display setting) contact hp there was a recall on some of the early nvidia 7600 go cards thats why half way throught the year the took it out of the options list.

i have a hp DV9000Z running dual hdd and set to boot from one or the other. one is running vista and the other is running xp (i write Eprom's for tuning cars and the drivers only work in 32bit) i play the same games in both and get the same performance. only thing i notice in vista is a 25 fps faster in most games but i think it's more from the fact it's 64 bit and not the 32 bit.

Needless to say that if all the laptop makers refered to in this form had used a real video card from a good company like ATI we would all be alot better off and not have half the problems

Guest Obidion

Hi! I have HP Pavilion DV8333ea and i have same problem- my girlfriend took laptop to the second room with just windows running and after connecting to mains it gone mad- low res with 8 colors... After reboot- black screen appears just at the begining of Windows loading screen. It can run VGA mode normaly and after deleting drivers - in 1024/712 mode but when you try to install drivers again a problem reoccur. She also says that it was saying something about Video Bios problem at the crash point. I already have reinstalled Mobo BIOS for the newest one from HP and made a recovery format- and its still the same. Now im looking for some info about VBIOS instalation... Do you know where can i find one for the particular model?

• 2 months later...