LaptopVideo2Go Forums

LV2Go Recommended Drivers with Full Mobile Support

Fabrice Roux

• 2 months later...

On the left side are the "Go" series, On the right are their desktop equivalents.

• 2 weeks later...

Good, useful thread!

For us newbies to this forum, is there a thread or resource guide for KNOWN PROBLEMS, other than the bug list here?

For instance, I have a MAJOR slowdown issue when trying to load the 44.68 drivers onto a GeForce4 440 go. I've searched all the forums for "slow, slowdown" etc and GF4 without luck.

Also a little primer on utilities to update BIOS and determine existing BIOS would help, too.

THANKS! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Great thread, Maybe time for an update on the newer 100 series drivers? :)

BTW my vaio SZ is weird it only has 700 MHZ ram even though it's ddr3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice first post :)

What about contributing and telling us your findings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This topic is not maintained anymore, unfortunately. Let's poke Fabrice, maybe he will reconsider moving to this level and updating it :)

• 9 months later...

what do you think is the best driver for me??

acer aspire 5920g

intel core 2 duo t7300

nvidia geforce 8600m gs

4 gb ddr2

• 1 month later...

I'm attempting to update drivers for my MCE Toshiba Qosmio g25-av513 with a 6600 go 128m pcie vidcard. same issue most have.... toshiba has only released 1 updated driver since the release of this lappy in 2005. I've searched a good while on here trying to determine the best driver/inf to go with. certain games run horrible while using low resources and all i can assume is its my nearly 4 year old drivers. Anyone with info on the Qosmio g25-av513 would be greatly appreciated if they could point me in the right direction. thanks in advance.