LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Asus A6T-AP002H, go7600 MXM?

Guest marcoland

As in the title, is upgradable the videocard of this notebook?

Beats me. Have you tried the MXM checker yet?

Asus has made one MXM model and one or more others that were/are 'kinda' MXM. I don't know about this model. If you want to know, open her up :)

Ice-Tea

Aaahhhhh, the MXM cheker via registry!? Yes I remember, I will ask to some owners... :)

Thankyou

Nope, the nv-mxm.exe tool that has to be run in native dos mode. It checks bios callbacks. It's a non-conclusive test, though. If it comes out negative, it doesn't mean it's not MXM. You can find it on my site. It's also a part of the NERD tool. But keep in mind: native DOS!

Right, native DOS only will bring reliable results. XP CMD window is of no use. Marcoland, nevertheless i would like to see the NERD logfile of the ASUS A6T :)

Guest marcoland

immagine0hh.jpg

This is the RT screenshot about pipes, but nothing can be unlocked (rebooting the nb the settings back to default, also selecting "Allow enabling hardware masked units").

NERD stops at MSINFO32 :)

And the last bad notice is that there isn't an MXM go7600 inside :) .

I attend the MS-1042 :P

?

The L735 too? I thought it was only tye L745. Perhaps they renamed it? At CEBIT they told me some notebooks in the L7** had the same shell but only the L745 has MXM...

Hmm..

Guest marcoland

Yes, it is so. The only difference is the CPU + chipset.

I can't find anything in the MSI homepage, but I've already found some online-shops that sell them... :)

Yes, it is so. The only difference is the CPU + chipset.

I can't find anything in the MSI homepage, but I've already found some online-shops that sell them... :)

Kewl... I have a contact there. About time that I give him another call! :)

Edited by Ice-Tea

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if the same card is used in the ASUS A7T and A8T also with go7x00 based GPU's

Ok, here's The Word.

They are prepping for the introduction of the Intel version(L745), the AMD version (L735) will follow.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...